𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱: 𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧

"you got bit by a spider? can it bite me? well, it probably would've hurt, right? you know what, even if it did hurt, i'd let it bite me. may-maybe. how much did it hurt?" ned ranted.

"the spider's dead, ned." peter reminded.

"yeah, i feel like we've been over this." rose added.

peter gave her a look. "we have."

ned made a sad face.

they walked up to the street corner and saw delmar's and then the bank.

rose tried to look anywhere except at those two places.

"woah. you were here?" ned questioned, looking at all the damage that had been done.

"yeah." peter answered.

"you could've died." ned said.

"that's what i said." rose muttered.

"i thought we had that talk, rosie." peter replied.

"yeah. sorry." rose shook her head.

peter then looked in front of him.

"do you lay eggs?" ned asked, randomly.

peter looked at him with furrowed eyebrows.

"what? no." he chuckled.

rose sighed and they continued walking.

🕷️

all day ned was asking peter questions about spider nonsense.

they were now in history class.

"the sokovia accords were put into place—."

"how far can you shoot your webs." ned whispered to peter in front of him.

rose tired not to look back at ned and just ignore him, but he was being very, very distracting.

"it's unknown. shut up." peter whispered back.

"if i was you, i would stand on the edge of the building a building and just shook it as far as i could—."

"ned. stop." rose spat.

she didn't want to be rude, but the constant questioning was frustrating her.

she didn't like the fact that ned now knew peter was spider-man (because of events that occurred the night before). it was like her and peter's little secret and now ned knew.

next, they were in gym and ned still wouldn't shut up.

they were watching a video of captain america talking about the fitness test they were going to be doing.

gym was rose's least favorite. she found it so boring.

"hi. i'm captain america. whether you're in the classroom or on the battlefield—."

"do you know him too?" ned asked, pointing to the tv screen.

"yeah, we met." peter answered.

"peter stole his shield." rose added. "i would give anything to touch cap's shield. also, he seems like he gives nice hugs."

ned and peter looked at each other then back at rose.

"what? he's cute." rose shrugged and turned back to the tv.

"well how—how cute? how cute do you think he is?" peter asked.

"he's more hot than he is cute, but he's too old for me. i'd never go for him anyway. i don't think i'd be able to focus on our relationship because i won't be able to stop thinking about the fitness test." she joked.