The Battle of the Bands! pt2

3 and a half hours ago...
Drew's POV.
4:30PM.

. . .

My parents ended up showing up 30 minutes earlier than planned, but luckily I was already ready.

They do this a lot to make sure I'm always, 'prepared for the unexpected.'

It's a work tactic.

As I got into the black tesla, I tugged at my necktie, loosening it slightly.

"I'm proud. You actually did what we asked this time — Instead of showing up in that tacky hoodie..." My mom said.

I rolled my eyes but didn't say anything.

"Do not ignore your mother, Andrew." My dad demanded, glaring at me in the review mirror.

"Sorry." I said with a sigh.

They finally stopped talking, and my dad started the car, immediately pulling out of our mansions driveway.

I was on my phone the whole drive, listening to music and texting the band, letting them know I'll be a little late.

After about half an hour, we pulled up at a very familiar mansion, the driveway filled with cars.

I counted at least 13.

I checked the time, and it was 5:00 on the dot.

I had exactly 1 hour until the show started.

As I got out the car with my parents, I was already thinking up a plan to escape this God awful rich bitch party.

I took one last glance at the house as we walked in, already dreading it, as I knew who's home it belonged to.

I took a deep breath and tightened my tie.

My parents led me over to the fancy living room on the left, where we were immediately greeted by a bunch of people, 2 of which I immediately recognized.

Here we go again...

They were both women, one had white hair, and the other had black hair.

They came up to me sort of wide eyed.

"Andrew! It's been forever since you've came over! How are you?" The white haired one exclaimed, hugging me

I raised a brow, staring into the white haired woman's brown eyes.

"I was just here a month ago...But I'm fine." I said pulling away from her hug.

She chuckled.

"Well, I'm glad you're alright! And wow, I don't think I've ever seen you look so grown up! You look so handsome in your little suit!"

I sighed and tucked my hands in my pockets.

"Yep...Well, this just seemed like the perfect opportunity to wear one..." I muttered, trying to keep up the perfect son act.

Suddenly, I heard a familar soft somewhat high pitched voice call my name.

"Drew!"

I smiled, already knowing who it is.

I turned around to face her.

"Hey, Daisy."

Okay, now let me take a moment to explain...

Daisy is my second best friend— Or at least was my second until Jake ditched me for that freak club...

That aside, we've known each other since we were 7.