Friends with Benifits..?

. . .

25 minutes ago. . .
Blythe Household
Drew's POV.

_____

I was in my room sitting in one of my bean bags, writing in my Dia- JOURNAL.

That jerk Zander put in my head that it's a diary...

BUT IT'S NOT.

Speaking of Zander, me and him had been talking quite a bit over text that day.

It was awkward...But I guess at this point we were kind of...Friends..?

Weird...

My writing suddenly got interrupted by my dad calling my name from downstairs.

I sighed and closed my journal, before sliding it under my bed.

If my parents found my journal...I'd be dead.

"Coming!" I called out, walking out of my room.

Once I made it downstairs, I immediately saw both of my parents standing at the end of the stairs.

"What?" I asked, a confused expression spread across my face.

My dad sighed.

"Andrew, what did I say about keeping your little relationships private? All the press is talking about is you and that blonde girls breakup."

My eyes widened slightly.

"What? How do they even know about that..?"

"That girl is spreading false information all over her social media..." My mom stated sadly.

I nodded in understanding.

"Ohh..."

"I knew she was bad news, Andrew..That girl was never good for you." My mom said.

I was about to say something, but my dad cut me off.

"I don't care what happened between you two, but you better fix this. You know we're one of the richest families in this town. If more of these rumors of you cheating get out, you're done."

"Wait, ME? I didn't cheat?!"

"Like I said, I don't care. Now fix it."

I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"Whatever...I'm going out." I murmured, walking past them and towards the door."

"Andrew, get your ass back here." My dad demanded.

"Andrew's not here right now!" I said, before walking out the door.

I couldn't believe Zoey was spreading rumors about our breakup, and making it seem like I was the bad guy.

Not to mention the fact that my parents didn't even care.

I sighed and began walking down the street.

I knew my parents wouldn't come after me.

The most I'd get is my dad yelling at me later, but I didn't care.

I continued walking, trying to process the information about Zoey, and other things...

I couldn't stop overthinking about Jake, even with knowing that Zoey was spreading rumors about me.

I mean...What if Zander was right about Jake liking me back...

I shook away the thought.

"No way, Drew." I murmured to myself.