Kiss Me

We'd just finished beer pong and had a few rounds of shots and Leah's eyes hadn't left me pretty much the whole time. It was so distracting that I only made 1 shot in the game and had to endure endless jokes from Katie.

There were many, many rounds of UNO and various card games, all of which ended in an argument in some way. It all came to an end when Katie stormed off after she got 3 +4s in a row. I may have had a hand in that.

Gradually, everyone left to go back to their rooms in the mansion and left me and Leah in the living room. Great.
"You look unreal", Leah slurred out, clearly having had 1 too many shots.

"Leah..." I whispered back. She can't do this. What about Grace?

I walked into the kitchen to escape the tension in the room. Fuck sake. Why did she have to be so irresistible? We're both drunk, alone and quite clearly frustrated. Not a good mix.

As I'm pouring a couple of glasses of water for the both of us I feel a hand on my back. Goosebumps appear all over my body and I know Leah can feel them. She nuzzles her face into my neck and I can feel her hot breath on my skin. I'm already wound up.

"Leah stop", I warn her lowly.

"I'm not doing anything babe", she bites back, her mouth now placing light kisses on my neck.

I moved my neck to the side so she had better access and she started to bite it. Her hands roamed my body, all over my abs and back up again. She's driving me wild.

"I always want things I can't have", Leah whispered into my ear.

"Fuck", I managed to breathe out. My body is on fire.

"Turn around!" she orders and I immediately comply. "Kiss me".

I smashed my lips onto hers and our tongues did a dance for dominance. One of her hands was placed at my jaw and the other on the counter behind me to keep me in place. This was hot.

But it was so wrong. I pushed Leah off and ran up to my room. What the fuck just happened?

I heard another door close and assumed Leah had also gone to bed so I hopped in the shower and went over the events that just occurred. I felt like I was in a trance as the warm water trickled down my body. How could she act all lovey-dovey with Grace and then do that with me?

I decided to message the group chat with Darcie and Lizzie in. I needed to sort my head out.

The 2 Villains and a Gunner 😒

Me: Dont be mad x
Also since when was the group chat name changed 🙄 Still a Villain at heart!

Lizzie 🪱: Oh god what you done this time
Uhhhhh you left us for Arsenal remember 😒

Darcie 🤸🏻‍♀️: Yeh still not over that banksy x
We miss our star striker 💔💔

Me: Yeh yeh cry about it

Lizzie 🪱: A LOT of attitude for someone not allowed in Birmingham again

Me: Ohhhh shut it
Anyway funny story
I may have kissed Leah x

Darcie 🤸🏻‍♀️: Fuck off
Are you mental
WHAT

Lizzie 🪱: Eh????????
THE Leah
Like Leah Williamson, England captain, miss Arsenal, fashion icon, Leah?????

Me: No all the other Leah's we know 🙄
Obviously that one

Darcie 🤸🏻‍♀️: 'Oh guys don't worry I'm ending it with Leah'
'Guys I don't like Leah anymore'
'No I won't go near her'