Vol. I | imperium Germaniae

(Year 54 AD) *1914*

(Rome)

A great earthquake shook the city of Ancient Rome as the Young Emperor Nero held stood "his" ground as it stopped and everyone was confused on what just happened. Scholars were concerned and talked to each other.

As Nero the "Emperor" of Roses wanted to know what happened, that was until a messenger arrived panting holding a scroll as the Emperor walked to the messenger and picked up the scroll and read that a strange new civilization appeared near romes borders with men in futuristic weapons and rode horses around and iron horses rode the roads never seen before.

Nero was excited to see this new civilization but how would they react to "his" personal army. He decided to take "his" as a personal guards in case someone wanted to kill "him" and told them that "he" wished to meet this great new civilization and be hopeful allies in this hostile world.

(In the German Empire)

The Kaiser asked what happened as many people around him were confused. But his only surviving son and Prince of Prussia (like the Prince of Wales) has not informed on what was happening and was busy taking care of his garden in the City of Aachen.

Until one of his good companions and Commander of the German imperial Army arrived and whispered something to the prince he nodded slightly before his gardener arrived and gladly accepted and took over for the prince

At the most south eastern part of German empire two great armies of two eras meet as the Roman and German armies meet for the first time. Of course both sides were very surprised by their technology and what they were wearing. As Nero the Roman Emperor and Prince of Prussia meet for the first time.

For the Prince seeing that the Roman Emperor Nero wasn't a man but a woman in hiding clearly oblivious to anyone. The two talked in one surprised that he can speak Latin (if though it was a dead language until now.) and blushed.
The price and everyone else seemed surprised by his actions and decided to introduce himself to everyone as Prince Wilhelm of The German Empire (imperium Germaniae) and Heir to the Imperial Throne.

Nero introduced herself as the Roman Emperor of Roses

Nero introduced herself as the Roman Emperor of Roses. The two looked similar to each other.

The two made a strong agreement to be allies in trade and economic relations between the two.
The two empires would change the world in many ways, In both good and bad....