II | Roman-Prussian War

__________________________________

(Roman-Prussian Wars) (59 AD - ##)

When the Two Armies meet it was a blood bath as the MG-08 Machine gun opened fire ripping right through the Roman army armor and shields as the Romans were terrified as they believed that the god Vulcan (Hephaestus) had given them weapons far beyond their comprehension as blood and body parts were scattered as Roman military began to break. Then the German Stormtroopers came in as any remaining Enemy Roman soldiers who pulled out their swords were meet with an armored Juggernaut Stormtroopers with a combat shovel and several stick grenades strapped around his body and he was protected in steel armor (stronger in Iron) as some opened fire with MP-18 smgs killing anyone in their path.

Back in Rome the news of how the Roman army was slaughtered by the Germans as many believed that Rome would fall the might of Prussian Eagle. 

In German empire many politicians called them Barbarian warriors and should be taught a lesson. The current Kaiser meanwhile silenced their commotion and made a proposition that should Roman be sacked or stripped of its current military and many of our lords followers like John one of the Lords youngest disciples arrived in the German empire and was greeted with open arms as people wished to learn about the lord.

In Gual (Modern day France) the War was a great victory for the imperial German army but with a heavy cost of military equipment that was being transported by trucks the process was slow but effective as the German military marched through the Roman pathway to Rome itself. Soon as Rome's greatest generals in Rome gathered a larger army and marched to Gaul to face their enemy. Of course just like General Hannibal Barca from Carthage invaded Rome and terrorized Rome for years in the Second Punic Wars in 218 B.C but this would be different.
This time Rome will feel the Warth of the German Empire.

In Britannia a Roman General prepared his forces to attack the German Empire by Sea using their Wooden warships and attack them at their ports. Of course this was probably their worst mistake in all of history.

As the Largest iron Warship in History the SMS Kaiser was on a normal patrol when the Captain and his crew spotted several Galleys appeared from the horizon with as the SMS Kaiser Wilhelm II a (1897) Pre-Dreadnought as her crew as one got close a 88mm SK L/30 gun opened fire with a loud "Bang" which ripped Right through the wooden warship causing it to sink and the Roman crew drowned in the water. As several (12 Galleys) were approaching one with a Spike bridge ready to be deployed as it approached the battleship SMS Kaiser fired its 11in guns right at the ship causing it to explode causing wood debris to fly everywhere killing many of its own crew.

Soon it turned into an outright blood bath as sharks began appearing swimming around in a frizzy bitting into Roman soliders still in the water and pulling them under into their watery graves. Soon half of Roman Britannia warships were K.I.A  or M.I.A as a Naval victory (not really, it sure wasn't a fair fight that's for sure.)

But with war at full swing between both sides, who would break first Rome or the German Empire?

__________________________________

Happy Sunday everyone!