III | the invasion of Rome

As the German Military prepares to launch a major invasion force against Rome it's as in Britannia a major German war fleet prepares for a invasion by sea as the end of the war draws near

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

As the German Military prepares to launch a major invasion force against Rome it's as in Britannia a major German war fleet prepares for a invasion by sea as the end of the war draws near.

Soon the invasion began. As power in Ancient Rome collapses as Hispania collapses to the Vandal after the German Empire payed them to take control of Hispania (Spain) as in Britannia the Germans let the Saxons take control of Britannia with help of the German navy.

In the Roman peninsula 3 million German soldiers marched through the Alps and from the east by sea as any attempt of destruction it completely collapsed as Rome began to panic. As war began to reach Roman capital as Roman citizens began panicking as gunfire erupted in the Northern part of Rome as remaining Roman soldiers began running towards the fighting. But the people knew that the war against German imperial army was at their door as Rome began to burn.

The people of Rome were now under a Foreign empires influence... until 306 AD as the Byzantine Empire moved into power as permanent allies with the German Empire until it was tested in 1453 when the Ottomans invaded....

A new era of Warfare would begin....

(End of First Volume.)