srub ,srub

I am known as noisy.  I have no parents besides my family in this cold, dark, and shady washer building that holds people hostage and makes them pay rent to their debt. I have the most debt to pay to Miss Scrubbit. I like to read, but she doesn't allow me to have time for that. She treats me with abuse. I have thought about running away, but that will add more to my debt to Miss Scubbit. 

One night, as I was reading Mis. Scrubbit called me into the dark, grim entryway when I saw a young man the same age as me warming his hands by the fire. He looked at me and then continued to warm his hands by the fire. I sighed as Miss Srubbit asked me to " bring gin to the young man." I rolled my eyes and  Brought the young man his gin. He softly smiled and drank the gin. 

Once I left, I heard the man sign into a room, but when he was about to sign the contract, I stuck my head out the sliding door in the bookcase and said, "Read the signed print. I know I was put in that room, but I wanted to help. There are already too many helpless victims in the washroom. 

 As I ran away, I heard Miss. Scrubbit showed him where he'd be staying.    I then heard Miss Scrubbit call for me. I slowly walked up to her, and she grabbed me by my ear and dragged me into that room.  The room was dark and cold, and it was bare and empty. It was going to be a long night for me. 

A/N: Hey, loves it me that you for checking my story out updates will be every Monday or lets hope life's busy but  I won't give up on this book  so I hope this will help ensure you and everything, I hope you enjoy the book by for now <3