sorry willie

I hate myself. I was worried sick, and I went back to the scrub house. Willie hasn't come back. Yet it's almost midnight. Where is he? Is he coming back?  I knew I shouldn't have opened up to him, but he felt like...home. He was home, my home in this dark place. 

And now he's gone. I miss his smile. I ate some of his chocolate, and he made me sliver. Lining, yeah, right, he was my silver lining.  That night, I felt sick to my stomach. I couldn't sleep; I just wanted to help him. I felt tears run down my face. I just turned my back the other way and sniffled.  I tried everything, but I couldn't fall asleep.   I was so tired, but I just wanted him back.

  As I lay in bed, I thought about what could've happened and who those people were. Who came in after what happened to Willie's shop? My mind replayed the scene in the back of my head: the people becoming angry, the fire, the look in Willie's eyes when it was gone.  

 The next morning. Miss. Srubbitt called us all downstairs to the ' main room.' and told us that Mr. Wonka had paid off our debts. She counted people one by one, and they left one by one until she got to me.  I sigh and see her smile grow more significant." Noisy, actually; Mr. Wonka paid us to keep you in the coop."  She then took my arm, dragged me to the coop, and shoved me in. I see if there was any way to get out.

It was now dawn, and I was freezing. I started to cry. I had no one now. I didn't like to be alone. Suddenly, I see Willie's face in the peephole. I begin to smile. " Hello, Noisy," said Willie. I choked on a sob. " I thought you were gone." I did; Slugworth promised you would have a better life," He sighed. Willie continued," but he didn't really keep his word, so I came back." 

I had a look relieved I didn't want him to leave ever again." he wanted to lock me up forever ." I started. " well, of course he did," said Willie. Willie took a screwdriver and started dismantling the coop.  Once Wilie got the coop unscrewed, we wanted to tell the world about the chocolate cartel, so we made a plan.