I have never had chocolate like this!

A few days later, Wonka, the chocolatier, was in the laundry room.  He was trapped for the rest of his days. I felt terrible and tried to comfort him.  He worked hard but didn't want this life; he had hopes and dreams like the others. I could see the shimmer in his eye starting to disappear.  That's why that night, I walked to his room after " I see you signed the contract ." I roll my eyes as I put his dinner on the tiny table. He looked at it and threw it out. " That's your only dinner"!  I screamed 

He looked at the garbage, sighed, and pulled out his suitcase. Then they asked me what flavor of chocolate I wanted. " I don't know; I haven't had any chocolate," I told him. His mouth hung low, and I sighed. He then made the chocolate from his traveling factory, which popped out after telling me about his mom.  He gave me the chocolate. It was a cold and a little lightning bolt. I stared at it and smiled as I bit into the chocolate. It was incredible. It was creamy and delicious. I smile as I take another bite.  

He then told me about his dream and wanting to open a store.  I smiled. What a lovely dream that would be, but he's stuck here, and then I got an idea. "Huh," I said, and Wonka turned around and looked at me. "Nothing, "I said, then head huh again, and Wonka pointed at me and asked me if I had an idea. "miss. srubbit looks after this place like a hawk. She knows how to come in and out. Besides, when this fancy general guy came in, she watched his every move. Me and I then made a plan.

The next day, I was looking at the drawing Wonka made. It was Miss Scrubbit's partner as a  general.  Of course, me and I had predicted. She feels for it, and me and Wonka. Left the prison,  Wonka in the cart and me pushing it once at the gallery gourmet, I parked in the alleyway and let him do his thing after a few minutes of him selling. The cops came, and I whistled, and he hopped back into the cart, and we hurried back to the place just in time for roll call.