I never had chocolate like this! part two

A few days later, after going to the zoo to get the giraffe milk, I snuck out with him and told him my dream was to find my mother if she was still alive. When we returned, he and I talked from our windows too loudly because  Acubuse opened his window and told us to hush, which we both didn't. He continued talking about selling the chocolate, which was no ordinary chocolate. They were special to me. I tossed one of my chocolates that Wonka made me across the building, and he caught it gracefully and ate it. 

After a while, everyone in the team wanted in on this deal to get out of the laundry room. The next day, I snuck them all out and was very impressed with myself. I look at Wilie and smile as I see his sales go up. Now, during the nights, instead of being alone, I teach Wilie how to read because we almost got eaten by a tiger at the zoo, and he pinky promised that, which was the most sacred promise you can make. That Willie said, and I believe him, he can do no wrong. 

A few days later, everyone had a role in this operation. Willie sells chocolates, and everyone else looks alert to the police very simply. When he was selling, he was doing his own thing in his own world and selling. When I saw the police come, I whistled the sound of an alert, and Wonka picked up his stand and cleaned up, then went into the gutter and hid from the police. Little did we know Wonka left a tiny piece of fabric from something that was stuck, giving it the way he was using the sewage system.  

A/n: I hope you like the book. I know the chapters are short, but they are fun to write