A world of your own

( A/n: I absolutely love the song A World of Your Own so much. I love Timmy's voice in it. Anyway, I hope you also enjoy a chapter finally.)

After outrunning the police for many days, we finally had enough money to open the shop that Wilie always wanted, and so when Wonka told us he was out of ingredients, the others knew we would surprise him.  

The day went as usual. I snuck the gang out, and then, instead of stopping where I usually stop, I stopped in an alleyway, and Wonka was confused. I smiled, and he looked at me, confused. " I know you have a dream to open your shop." I pause and see his eyes start to glint.   I began to pull the key out of my pocket." So we all decided to buy you your shop." I pulled out the key quickly as he jumped out of the basket, smiling. He was very handsome when he smiled; I wish I could see it daily. He then picked me up and thanked us all. Once we began to go to the shop, we were all linked hands, starting something new, and excited.

When we walked inside the shop, it was very depressing. A chandelier was in the middle of the room, and dust was all over the furniture already in the store. Wonka then piped up happily, smiling, and cheered up the group that someday this would one day very soon that this would be a fabulous chocolate shop, and we would no longer have to work in the laundry room, and we would all go the way our lives would go.

Also, this time, Willie and I have grown closer, and I have finally taught him how to read.  I was glad all my time wasn't wasted. Anyways, the clock chimed twelve. And every day, we would work on the store day by day, week by week, and finally, all of our hard work paid off. The store looked like a dream that you could eat. " Wilie, it's beautiful I said, smiling ear to ear." As I said. " it is." 

 Willie took a deep breath, muttered something to himself, opened the door, and stepped out. The shop that looked old and rundown from the outside was a surprise waiting to happen.  I also stepped outside to see the beautiful street of people. I watched. I smile. " Willy, you got this, " I said politely but confidently. 

He then instructed our customers who were outside our shop to close their eyes. Once it looked run down and old, the shop turned into a chocolate wonderland. Wille took my arm and the old man's arm as well.  The store was dark as Wilie said his chocolate creations.  Willie turns on the light, showing us his chocolate wonderland. 

* Time skip * 

The shop had made a simple mistake, and everyone at that moment lost hope that we would ever get out and have our normal lives. I left even though I didn't want to leave him. I felt a pang in my heart like never before  he was there for me I wish I could be there for him