Moving and leaving home

Outfit your wearing:

Y/N pov:

I finished going through the last box of stuff that mainly contained old makeup I kept and my perfumes I don't use daily. I threw out the things I knew I would now longer need and pack the things I still wanted. I taped up the box and heard my mom call out for me."sweetie Tara Is here, do you need help with taking boxes to her car?"

You heard your mom call out to you from the living room and you ran down the stairs with a smile on your face. You couldn't believe that you and Tara were actually going to be living together. You quickly rushed to the door and opened it. Once you saw Tara, you ran to her and gave her a big hug.

Your mom looked at you two with a smile, she had known you two since you guys were kids and thought it was nice seeing the two of you moving in together. She waved goodbye as you two went about carrying the last few boxes out to the car.

You and Tara moved the boxes to the car and carefully placed them in the trunk. After all the boxes were placed in the car, you and Tara went to get in the car. You got in the passenger side and waited for Tara to get into the drivers seat.

Tara got into the drivers seat and started the car. She looked over at you and smiled. "I can't believe we are officially roommates," she said excitedly.

"I know right," I say being just as excited as her. I then connect Bluetooth to my phone and play "dirty little secret by the all American rejects"(an iconic song obvi).

Tara looks over at you with a smile as you connect the Bluetooth. She recognized the song instantly and started singing along. The two of you jammed out as you drove back to your new place.