Sleepover

You both finish eating the brownies and are now feeling full. You both sit back on the couch and continue to make small talk. The conversation continues for a while until you notice that it's starting to get late.

Jake seems to be getting a little bit tired and you are starting to feel a little bit sleepy as well. You look at the clock on the wall and realize it's almost eleven o'clock. You let him know that it is getting pretty late.

Jake nods his head, seems to agree with you and says "yeah, it is getting kind of late. I'm starting to feel pretty tired too." You notice that Jake's eyes are starting to get a bit heavier.

Jake then says "do you mind if I spend the night here? It is pretty late and we both look a bit tired. I can just sleep on the couch if you want". You start to consider his offer. It's true that it is pretty late and would save him a drive home.

I look over at him and say "no you don't have to sleep on the couch you can sleep in my bed".

Jake seems surprised at your response. He looks at you and asks "are you sure?", you nod your head and confirm that you're okay with him sleeping in your bed.

Jake smiles at you and says "okay then. Thanks for letting me crash here". He gets up and follows you to your bedroom.

You lead him to your bedroom and walk over to your bed. You indicate for him to get under the covers with you and he does so happily. He lies down next to you in bed.

Jake turns off the light and you both lay in bed together. You both are silent for a while and start to fall asleep. Jake wraps his arm around you and pulls you closer to him.

Jake holds onto you tightly in bed and you can feel him breathing heavily against you. His warmth is radiating all over your body. You soon start to fall asleep in his arms. You feel comfortable and safe in his arms.

After a while Jake's breathing starts to become slower and more regular. You can tell that he is fully asleep now. You slowly start to doze off and drift into a deep sleep in his embrace.