Celebratory dinner

You both get out of the car and walk into the restaurant. You take a moment to look around and take in the atmosphere of the place. It was a cute, little restaurant with white tablecloths and red booths. The atmosphere seemed really cozy. Tara walks over to the hostess and tells her you are here for two.

The hostess nods her head and tells you to follow her. She walks you over to a booth and hands you two menus. Once you and Tara sit down, you start flipping through the menu. You notice they have a variety of delicious looking dishes on the menu. You both decide on what you want and tell the waitress. She nods her and walks away with your order.

While you are waiting for your food to come you and Tara get comfortable in your booth and start talking. You chat about how excited you are to be living together and what you want to do around the house to make it feel more like home. Tara tells you about some furniture she wants to buy and you talk about the furniture you want to buy. You two are in deep conversation when the waitress arrives with your food.

You both stopped talking as soon as the waitress placed your food on the table. She smiled at you both and asked if you needed anything else. You told her that you were both fine just eating your dinner. She nods her head, tells you guys to enjoy and then walks away.

Once the waitress walks away, you and Tara both begin eating your meals. You both take in the taste of the food and you can't help but admit that this Italian restaurant is definitely worth coming back to. As you eat your meal you chat with Tara about various things.

After you both finish eating, the waitress comes back to your table with the bill. She shows you how much everything cost and asks if you guys would like anything else. You both politely decline and she gives you both the card machine. After you pay, the waitress brings you your receipt and tells you guys to have a great evening and thanks you for coming. You both thank her and walk out of the restaurant.

The two of you walk outside and start to head back to the car. You both had a great time at dinner and couldn't wait to keep doing things just the two of you. As you get in your car and drive away, you start to realize just how much fun it is to be living away from your parents with your best friend.