Movie date

A few minutes go by and you hear the doorbell ring. You realize that Jake is here so you quickly run to the door to let him in.

You open the door and see Jake standing outside. You can't help but notice how hot he is. Your heart starts beating a little bit faster as he walks inside.

Jake smiles at you and says "Hey, thanks for letting me come over." You start to get nervous and blush as he comes inside. You tell him that it's no problem and ask if he wants anything to drink.

Jake tells you "no, I'm good" and you lead him to the living room. You sit down next to eachother on the couch.

Jake sits down next to you on the couch and you two start making small talk. You try to find out more about him and his life. He seems very interested in getting to know you too. You both chat for a while before he asks you if you want to watch a movie.

You nod your head and say "yeah I would like that". Jake smiles and says he will pick out a movie. You both get comfortable on the couch and he puts on a movie. You two sit close together on the couch while watching the movie.

Jake leans over and grabs the blanket on the couch and drapes it over you and him. You both watch the movie and start to notice how close Jake's body is to you. You can literally feel his warmth radiating onto you.

Jake puts his arm around you and pulls you closer. You realize just how much bigger than you he really is as he wraps his arms around you. You lean your head against his chest and he pulls you even closer. You find yourself starting to get a bit aroused by how close he is to you.

Jake's breathing gets a little bit deeper as he pulls you closer. You can feel his chest expanding and contracting with every breath. You start to imagine his body pressed up against yours. You look up at him and he looks down at you.

The movie comes to an end and Jake turns off the TV. You guys just lay on the couch in each other's arms with the blanket wrapped around the both of you.

suddenly I get an idea. I perk up and then ask Jake if he wants to make brownies.

Jake looks at you and smiles. He says "actually that sounds like a pretty good idea". You both get up and go to the kitchen.