Brownies

You both collect all of the ingredients you need for the brownies. You pull out a bowl and a mixer to get everything prepared. You turn on the mixer and slowly add in all of the ingredients.

You mix all of the ingredients together and it starts to form into a sticky thick batter. You keep mixing everything together until everything is blended and you decide it looks good enough.

Jake grabs some of the batter with his finger and starts to eat it. You watch as he eats the batter off his finger and he seems to be enjoying it a lot. You smile at him and ask him if it tastes good.

Jake nods his head and says "yeah it does taste good". You try some of the batter and you can't help but agree with him. It tastes very decadent and delicious.

You look at him and he has a mischievous look on his face. You notice his finger is covered with batter and he puts it on your face. You can't help but blush as he plays with the batter on your face.

Jake starts to lightly smear the batter all over your face. You blush more as he plays with your face. You can't help but laugh and try to wipe of the batter. but he doesn't let you. He keeps smearing it all over your face and you can't help but giggle as he does this.

"Jake!" I say trying to get him to knock it off. Jake stops what he's doing and looks back at you with this playful grin. He smiles and asks "yes?"

I look at him "We need to be able to make the brownies still, and your wasting the batter!" I say laughing a bit.

*
Jake chuckles as he realizes you are right. He says "you're right, we still need to make the brownies. I was just having a little bit of fun". He wipes the batter off your face and throws the batter that was on his finger into the bowl.

Jake starts mixing the batter again and after a few minutes, it is finally all blended together. You both pour it into the pan and Jake puts the pan in the oven. You and him both set a timer for the brownies. You two sit down to wait for the brownies to finish.

You both start to relax on the couch and make small talk. The smell of the brownies is filling the room and you are both starting to get hungry and eager to try them out. After about 30 minutes, the timer goes off and you both get up to check the brownies.

You both walk to the oven and look inside of the pan to see how the brownies are. They look baked and completely delicious. You both turn the oven off and take the brownie pan out of the oven. You grab a knife and cut the brownie into two parts. You take a piece and hand it to Jake.

Jake takes the piece of the brownie and eats it. He seems to really enjoy the taste. He makes an "mmm" sound and gives you a thumbs up. You take your piece and start to eat it. It is rich and moist and absolutely delicious.