7/11

After a long day of unpacking and going out to dinner, you and Tara are finally back at your new place. You both walk through the front door and take a deep breath. It was finally time to relax and unwind after a long day.

Tara looks over at you and tells you, "I'm getting tired I'm going to bed, see you in the morning"

You look at Tara and smile. You are a bit tired too and were also thinking about going to bed. You nod your head at her and tell her "sweet dreams I'll talk to you tomorrow."

You watch as Tara walks out of the living room and down the hall towards her bedroom. You can't believe how fast this day went by. You both had so much fun moving and then going to dinner together. You could barely keep your eyes open, you decide to start getting ready for bed as well.

Your pajamas:

Before I take off my makeup and brushMy hair and teeth

My hair and teeth. I realize i want a midnight snack. You decide the midnight snack sounds like a good idea. The only place nearby to go to is 7/11 but you don't mind because you are craving some snacks right now. So you get up and put on your shoes and grab your purse and head out the door.

You walk out of the front door and lock it behind you. You get in your car and start driving towards 7/11. The drive is a short one and before you know it you are walking into 7/11.

You walk over to the red bulls and are just about to get one when you notice an attractive guy standing next to them. He has black hair and its cut in a mullet and he has tattoos all over his arms. It looks like he has a rock look and you can't help but stare at him for a second. He catches your gaze and smiles at you.

You can't help but stare at the attractive guy as he leans against the wall and plays with his hair. He seems to be very comfortable standing here and it gives off a very masculine and confident vibe. You try to peel your eyes away but you can't seem to do it. You notice the energy drink in his hand and the gummies he was eating.

The guy notices you staring and gives you a smirk. He turns towards you and starts to walk over to you. "Hey,what are you doing out this late" he says as he gets closer to you.

I look over at him, "just grabbing a snack".

"I'm Jake btw, what's your name" he replied. He was a bit intimidating but in a really attractive way. You couldn't help but notice his toned physique and the way he stood so confidently. As he got closer towards you, you notice a slight scent on him that was making you feel a certain way.

I continue to look at him "Y/N, why are you out so late?"

"Same reason you are, I'm hungry and couldn't resist coming over here to get something to eat." He smiled at you and leaned against the counter. You could see his tight toned muscles through his white tank top.

Your heart starts racing as he hands you his phone to put your number in. You look down at his phone and notice that he has you under "Hot 7/11 chick". You can't help but blush. You add your phone number on his list contacts and look up at him and smile.

After I put my contact information in his phone I tell him to text me and pay for my snacks and head home

When you head home you see that you have a text message waiting for you. You open the message and its from him. The message reads "Hey it's Jake, the guy from 7/11. I wanted to see if you would be interested in hanging out sometime."

*
You feel a wave of excitement wash over you when you read his text. You can't believe that he actually texted you back. You think back to when you first met him at 7/11 and how attracted you were to him that moment. You quickly text him back and tell him that you'd be down to hang out sometime. After that you go to sleep.