don't tease...

Teen Michael x fem reader (smut)

GUYS, I TAKE REQUEST, JST KEEP THAT IN MIND, POR FAVOR

•Context•

You came to a party with your friends but ended up losing them, just to have Michael start to hit on you. You and him never got along, but as of now, you did.

- - - - - -

I originally had gone to a senior party with my friends but eventually lost them. I pour myself a shot and drink it quickly, making a sour face. 

I hear someone's muffled laugh over the music. I look to my side and see Michael Afton. He and I weren't exactly... Close. We were on pretty bad terms.

"I thought you didn't come to parties, thought you were too good to have fun!" he yelled over the music. It's not that I don't like parties, I go out drinking with my friends all the time, I'm just not fond of crowds. "What do you want Michael?" I ask with an annoyed tone. "No need to get so mad, I'm just here to have a good time, aren't you?" he asked in a flirty tone. I rolled my eyes and scoffed, "I'm not sleeping with you" I laughed, "Woah, what makes you think I wanna sleep with you?" he asked as I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Oh, why else would you be talking to me?" I asked as he chuckled, "Well, I don't see anyone else with you right now", "Well, what about you? Why're you alone? Shouldn't you be talking to some 'hot' girl you choose to sleep with for the night?" he turns to me, smirking smugly as I groan and roll my eyes. 

I mean... He's hot. We've both been drinking, and it's a high school party. Plus, I'll be able to flex to my friends about sleeping with the popular boy... 

"My place or yours? Parents are gone for the weekend..." I stated, "Ugh, definitely yours, my dad's home, and he does not know I'm here..." he said, laughing. 

I grab his hand and lead him to my house, which... Was just across the street.

I opened the door and pulled him in, giggling and pushing him up against the door. "Dang, last time I checked, you were telling me to get lost. Now you're the one not even wanting to go to the bedroom?" he asked while laughing. "Shut up..." I chuckled, kissing him softly on the lips, he smirked and grabbed my thighs, picking me up and wrapping my legs around him. He carries me to my bedroom and throws me onto the bed.

I sit there looking at him, "well?" he says, raising an eyebrow at me, "well?" I say back as he rolls his eyes and takes off his shirt. He takes off his pants, leaving him in just boxers as he comes closer to me, pushing me down on the bed, kissing me, gliding his hand up my shirt. He moves down to my neck, sucking softly, and a trail of hickeys. 

He pulled away, smirking at me, and lifting my shirt over my head right before taking off my pants for me. He looked me in the eyes, keeping the same perverted smirk as he grabbed my hips, pulling me closer to him, kissing me once again as he started to slowly grind against me. I feel him become harder, making me whimper quietly. 

he slid his boxers off, my eyes widened in shock. Now I know why the girls like him so much... "U-Uhm... I-I don't know about this..." I laugh nervously, "Come on, you can take it, don't be shy now..." he chuckled. He pulled off my underwear, grabbed my legs, and spread them apart. He rubbed his tip over my slit, "Don't tease..." I huffed, making him laugh, and thrust himself inside, making me yelp and gasp. "Fuck!" I groaned, there was absolutely no prep! It hurt and he just went in without any warning! 

"Hurts, don't it?" he asked with a smug smirk as I whimpered and nodded. He leaned in closer, "Then don't rush..." he whispered to me as I nodded once again. He pulled out and went down, licking my slit, sending a shiver down my back. He sucks on my clit before putting in only one finger, pumping it in and out slowly, once I get used to one, he puts in another, slightly speeding up. I let out soft whimpers as a knot in my stomach forms right before he takes out his fingers, licking the juices off. 

He aligns himself with my entrance once again, pushing in slowly and starting slow before picking up the pace, going faster and faster. I let out a loud moan and threw my head back, "look at me..." he whispered. I didn't listen, I covered my mouth to conceal my embarrassing moans. He stopped thrusting and waited for me to look at him. I picked up my head, looking him in the eyes with frustration. He smirked with satisfaction and began fucking me again with an alarming speed. 

"M-Michael!~" I yelped, grabbing his shoulders tightly and biting my bottom lip. "There you go... I told you, you could take it..." he chuckled. He grabbed both of my wrists, pinning them above my head with one hand as his other went down to my clit, rubbing circles around it quickly. I whimpered and squirmed as he just laughed. "I'm gonna- Ah!~ I-I'm gonna come!~" I groaned, "just a little longer..." he said, going faster as he squeezed my hips tighter.

Every time I squirmed, trying to move, his grip tightened. He let out soft groans and grunts, indicating that he was also close. With every thrust, I let out a sharp gasp.

He slams into me over and over, before pulling out and releasing on my stomach. " Dammit Michael! You dick! I didn't finish!" I whine, sitting up and facing him while pouting and crossing my arms. He laughed at my frustration, "I guess you'll have to come back for seconds, huh?" he said, putting his clothes back on and heading for the door. "You can't seriously be leaving after not even letting me finish!" I huffed, "Aw, darling..." he whispered walking over to me, lifting my chin up, and kissing me softly on the lips. His hand traveled up to my breast, groping it and playing with my sensitive nipple, earring a soft moan from me, making him chuckle in amusement. "Sorry sweetheart, I've got places to be, and people to see, maybe tomorrow we'll finish this, hm?" he said, putting his hand on the doorknob. I scoffed and lay back down angrily as he left.

Worst one-night stand ever.

- - - - - -

1117 words

silliness