Brat.

Teen Michael x fem reader (smut)

||choking, degrading||

•Context•

You and Michael had a friends-with-benefits type sitch going on, nothing more, yet he continuously got jealous when you'd flirt with other guys, or even talk to other guys. He caught you flirting with his friend, which he was definitely upset about.

- - - - - - 

Michael pushed me into the janitor's closet, locking the door behind him.

"Are you serious?" Michael asked with a hint of annoyance in his tone, I rolled my eyes, "What's the problem? It was just a short conversation" I said, rolling my eyes. "Look, it wasn't even like that, and besides, why should you care?" I asked, giggling to myself softly. He pushed me into the wall, pinning me. "I know you think you're free, but just because you don't have a boyfriend, doesn't mean you don't belong to anyone, okay?" He said, chuckling. 

I laugh to myself, "What's so funny?" He asked, "I'm-" Before I could finish my sentence, he leaned in and kissed me. "You are such a fucking brat..." he sighed, making me chuckle softly. He kisses me again, gliding his hand up my shirt. I pull away, "Michael, we're at school, we can't..." I say, grabbing his wrist and stopping his hand from going up any higher. "I don't care, it's the least you could do to make up for flirting with other guys, who else is gonna teach you who you belong to?" He said with a smug smirk. 

"Okay, big guy" I giggled, rolling my eyes, "big is an understatement," he said as I raised my eyebrow. "Don't flatter yourself" I sighed, getting on my knees in front of him. He smirked and bit his bottom lip. "Alright, I like where this is going..." he said, unbuckling his belt and pulling his pants down. He slid his boxers off, jerking himself slowly in front of me. I sighed in annoyance and grabbed the base of his cock, licking his tip, and planting kisses on his hardened length. I lick from the base all the way up to his tip and begin sucking it.

"Don't be like that..." he huffed, putting his hand on my head. I groaned in annoyance, rolling my eyes, and starting to bob my head, putting him only halfway in my mouth. He grabbed a handful of my hair, pushing me down slowly. He pushes me deeper onto his length, pushing himself down my throat. I gag as he lets out a chuckle, beginning to face fuck me.

He lets out a low grunt, chuckling, and begins thrusting into my mouth, faster and faster as I let out soft whimpers.

He pulls me off his cock, still holding onto my hair. I try catching my breath, letting out deep sighs. "You're a dick..." I say pant, he laughs and pulls me to my feet by my hair, pushing me against the shelf. "Turn around and take 'em off..." he says with a smirk. I scoff and turn around, pulling my pants and underwear down, and hanging onto the shelf for support. 

He rubs his tip against my slit, making me let out a soft whimper. "Aw, so you are enjoying this?" He asks, "Shut the fuck u- Agh!" I yelp before the end of my sentence, feeling him push himself inside without warning. He starts off slow, slapping my ass, making me let out a low groan. "One minute you're running your mouth, next, you're a fucking mess, all because of me..." he says proudly. "Mi- Shit..." I say shakily, making Michael chuckle and lean into my ear, "Go on and finish what you were gonna say... Say my name..." he whispered. 

I shook my head and gripped harder onto the shelf, he laughed and grabbed my hair, tugging it roughly with one hand as the other gave me a hard spank. "Michael! W-We're at school, we need to s-stay quiet..." I groaned, covering my mouth after, letting out muffled moans and whimpers. "Don't be like that... I wanna hear you struggle..." he said, letting out a soft grunt, taking my hand off my mouth and pulling my arms behind my back as he continued to pound into me. 

"H-Hah... I-I'm... I'm gonna..." I huffed, not being able to finish my sentence without moaning. "I know, baby, I know" he whispered into my ear, chuckling softly. 

I pant heavily as his thrusts become more sloppy. With a few more thrusts, "Michael!~" I scream out, finally reaching my climax as I cover my mouth in shock, fearing that someone heard me. He pulls out and finishes on my back as he laughs, "Didn't you say we had to stay quiet?" he asked teasingly. "S-Shut up, we need to hurry up and go, before someone tries to come in here..." I whisper, "Well... You do have to clean yourself up a bit..." he chuckled.

"Michael! Ugh..." I groaned, grabbing a paper towel and handing it to him as he wiped my back down. We redress ourselves as I open the door and stick my head out, looking around, grabbing his hand, and leading him out of the school.

"So... How was I? Good enough to make you not flirt with other guys?" Michael asked smugly, "yeah, sure, in your fucking dreams" I laughed, rolling my eyes.