switched roles.

-Context-

You and your boyfriend, Michael, get into a pretty major fight. He wants to make up and he comes over to you tryna be all sweet, but the moment turns kinda heated, IF YKWIM (idk how to say it without feeling icky...), was def not what Michael was expecting

michael x fem reader (i'll prob make a male one later ngl)
- - - - - - 

I sat on the couch watching TV before having Michael lie down, his head in my lap. He looks up at me and stays silent. "What?" I ask with an irritated tone, not even looking down at him. "You know, I love you" he said, sitting up and caressing my cheek, making me look at him. I roll my eyes and scoff, "Don't, Michael" I say, pushing his hand away and looking at back at the movie playing. 

He grabs the remote and turns it off, "Come on! Won't you just listen? I'm sorry, okay? Let me
make it up to you..." He gets closer to me, smirking. I furrow my eyebrows and look at him, sighing in defeat. "Fine..." I mumble, my cheeks turning a light pink. 

I smile, getting a good idea. I grab him by the shirt and pull him closer to me, kissing him. I pull away and giggle. I push him down on the couch, lifting my shirt over my head. He looks up at me with a surprised yet confused look. "What? Did you think you'd be the one in charge here?" I laugh, that's cute! "I-I mean... Yeah.." he stutters nervously, his face was red. 

I smile and lean down to kiss him. I slip off my shorts and sit in his lap. He sits up, his back against the armrest. I unbuckle his belt, pulling his pants down a bit. I spot the bulge in his boxers, I giggle and run my hand along his thigh. "Is this really n-necessary?.." He asks, gulping nervously and looking me in the eyes. "Hm, well, when you're a dickhead to me, I think I deserve a little something to make up for it..." I chuckle. 

I pull his boxers down, just enough for his length to spring out. I reach a hand down, jerking him slowly as I lean in and kiss him once again. He lets out a small groan, making me laugh. I go on my knees, licking his tip, and sending a shiver down his back. I smile and suck on it for awhile, making him frustrated. "Y/n, don't be like that." he whines, "like what?" I ask stupidly, looking up at him as I jerk him off at a slow pace. "Don't b-be... Ugh.. Don't be such a tease!" He chokes out.

"Maybe I wouldn't be like this if you hadn't started that argument..." I hum, moving my head back down. "I said-" his breath hitches mid sentence, making him stop. I move my head up and down, putting his full length in my mouth, his tip hitting the back of my throat. He tries to move his hands to my hair but I pull away before he does. He groans in annoyance, "I'll stop if you do that..." I say, "Fuck, fine!" he huffs.

I move back down, swirling my tongue around his tip, earning small groans and grunts from him. His grunts soon turn to whimpers and whines. I rest my hand on his thigh, bobbing my head up and down on his cock. His body begins to shake, showing me he's extremely close. I pull away, wiping my mouth and getting up, collecting my clothes. "W-Where are you going?!" he asks, "Well, why should I let you finish? When we were fighting did you let me finish talking?" I ask. "Y/n..." he mumbles, I smile, "what is it, hun?" I ask in a soft voice, "P-Please..." he whimpers, "I need this..."

I sit in his lap, his length rubbing against my inner thigh. I kiss him as he lets out a small whine. I slip off my underwear, reaching behind my back and unclipping my bra. His eyes widen and his cheeks turn a light pink. He gulps and looks back up at my face. I giggle and grab his hand, guiding it up to my breast. He gropes it slowly as I grind in his lap, he huffs as i smile and kiss his forehead. "Y/n..." he whimpered softly, taking me by surprise. I look him in the eyes, his look was lustful and weak, yet cute. Adorable almost!

I laugh, "Please, can I just feel you..." he begged. His hands cup my breasts, "Looks like you already are" I smile, "You know what I mean, please, y/n..." he whined. "Sorry, but... No can do, Mikey..." I hummed, grabbing his erection and jerking him off at a steady pace. He groans, making me move my hand faster. He squirms under me as i let out small giggle, I rub my thumb along his sensitive tip as my jerking speeds up. 

He lets out a loud moan as he finally explodes all over my hand. His release goes all over me, I smirk and look down at him, "Aw, what a good boy, huh? Now was that so bad?" I teased. He furrowed his eyebrows and panted heavily.

"Fuck you..."

- - - - - -

sorry this took forever to make, we had someeee DIFFICULTIES. (i got my phone taken away for 2 years) but you've guys waited long enough iggg