White Flowers

This chapter is for you, WillTreaty123.
Also if you have not read past the 9th book yet DONT READ THIS CHAPTER.
And sorry if I misspelled the name of the flowers... please correct me in a comment.

So one day, Will and Halt are taking an afternoon stroll in the woods.
Nothing important.
Just a little family time.
They walk along a small trail Halt had made someday earlier, when they pass a bush.
The bush was covered in white aracoinas.
"AAAAAAIIIIGGH!" Will shouted, immediately jumping into a triple-threat/ karate position. "Stand back, Halt! I'll take care of this."
During Will's protective tantrum, Halt stood back, wide-eyed.
Even the great two-man-tall Ranger has fears. He remembers his accident with the poison arrow.
He slips away quietly, in Rangerly fashion, while Will continues circling the bush with both his knives in hand.
A twig snapped.
"HIIIIIYAAH!" The knives flew at the shrub and landed deep within the branches, causing tiny round leaves to blow around.
One leaf landed on Will's nose.
Next, the longbow unslung, and five arrows were loosed all in the same second.
Ranger style.
Woop, woop woop woop, woopa Ranger style!
Sorry... got carried away.
Anyway, Halt made his way back to the cabin safely while Will was still tormenting the bush.
That's a new story.
Halt's son went insane and murdered an innocent shrub.