Gaga Ball

In case you didn't know, gaga ball is an unpopular sport (but still awesomereeeee) in which there can be many players in an octagonal court, hitting a ball with hands only.

And if the ball hits your knee or below, YOURE OUT!!

Enjoy

The day was bright and sunny.

No clouds in the sky.

Two teams battled to the death in a game of gaga ball.

Crowley and Arretez made up one team; Will and Gil on the other.

There are really no teams in gaga because it's sort of everyone for themselves.

And, if you're wondering, Horace did have a role.

The cheerleader.

And guess what cheerleaders wear?

SHORT SKIRTS.

Fitting, right?

So the two teams are in an epic fight. However, Crowley grabs Halt and uses him as a human shield before Gilan's shot could hit him. The ball unfortunately hits Halt in the leg.

"DUDE!" Halt yells, throwing a punch at Crowley's forearm.

Crowley snickers and shrugs in mock apology.

"I thought we were a team," Halt mutters as he steps out of the court. "Redheads."

Crowley is a redhead by the way.

Redheads are cooky and temperamental.

Anyway, Gilan and Will automatically high-five each other for their goal. However, it's Will's turn next.

Crowley gets behind the ball and spikes it straight for Gilan, who throws an unsuspecting Will in front, taking the shot.

Now it's Will who gets mad.

"DUDE!"

Gilan shrugs.

"Sor-ry," he says in a sing-song, childish voice.

Will sticks his tongue out. Because... well...

Hmm.

Well, because he's Will.

Will O'Carrick to be exact.
              ^
See what I did there?

So Crowley ends up winning the game, leaving poor Gil to suffer his defeat alone; Will and Halt just pretty much sat and sulked together the whole time.

THE END