A Special Date

Hello guys.
I am terribly sorry about this loooooong wait for updates I have been too busy with exams and all that crap, so here is a new chapter. And please let me know if you have anything to say (I love feedback) Enjoy!!

It was a bright and cheerful morning...
until Gilan burst through Will's door.

"WILL!! WILL! IVE GOTTA TELL YOU SOMETHING AND I NEED YOUR HELP!"

Will comes rushing out of the kitchen wide-eyed, thinking something's wrong. He literally skids on the floor and has to grab onto Gilan to stop.

Gilan shakes him off and takes a deep breath to say, "Will, Tug asked Blaze out!!!"

Will stops cold-turkey.

"What?"

Gilan rolls his eyes. "Well you complain about me being hard of hearing! I said Tug asked out Blaze! On a date."

Will doesn't take one second to start hopping around and screaming like Percy in a pool of water. He claps his hands together rapidly like a child getting a new toy.

"Wow, it's about time!"

Gilan mimics him happily and starts blurting off random things.

"Okay, so Blaze is really excited and she wants me to go dress shopping with her, and I figured that you could take Tug to find a nice tux, and of course we'll need to plan the cocktail party, an-"

Will's face turns enigmatic. "Wait... You're treating it like a wedding."

"It is a wedding!"

"But you said it was a date!"

"Well, I meant they got engaged!"

Will sinks to the floor, inhaling deeply.

"Oh... alright I guess it's fine with me. But I draw the line at taking them shopping!"

Gilans face is that of a baby who just lost their favorite plushy. "B-but... but..."

Then he straightens up and scowls down at Will.

"Fine then!! I'll just get Jenny to take Blaze so I can go with Tug!"

With that, he slams the door.

And opens it again.

"Abelard is coming too!"

The last remark hangs in the air, clouding around Will's face and suffocating him. He stands up and falls again, faint.