My little love ❤

Lady Alcina Dimitrescu x Y/N

(Second person)

⚠️SELF HARM⚠️

You and Alcina had always been an unstoppable duo together before they were partners. But there was a small moment in both your lives that you both noticed that you were falling in love, which triggered your relationship. You two were happy, and communication was your biggest priority. The girls loved you too, they saw you as their second mother which made you happy.

But over time, you started noticing the little imperfections. Not hers, but yours. You noticed how quiet you are around her family and not trying to make conversation, how her own physic was gorgeous, while yours was not. You always noticed these things which made you rage. It got so bad to a point where self harm had come into play, making you feel even more weak than you thought you were. There was a lot of make up involved in your morning routine to cover the scars, which was the reason why Alcina would yell at your for being late sometimes.

Today was no different, you went three days without your behavior, but today was just not your day. You went out to the village earlier to buy some sourdough bread that you used to buy back when you were still in the village. Alcina always offered to make you some, but you always wanted the one from the village, perhaps it was the comfort it brought you. You noticed how everyone in the village had their eyes on you, it was... scary. All of them were whispering to one another, a few of the comments you heard were about your body. Some were about how Alcina was so blind that she didn't have the urge to kill you right then and there just from how hideous you looked. You couldn't stop yourself from crying, you ran back to the castle, you caught your breath in the courtyard, you let a few stray sobs escape you. After a few months passed, you had the courage to go back inside, you swipe away even more stray tears as you walk. The maidens saw your state, a few asking what the problem was, but you never answered, a few took that reply as being rude.

You finally reached your shared chambers with Alcina, you thanked the Universe that she was not there. You had to, it was a way to release the stress and kill the aching feeling in your belly.
You reached for the small pocket knife in the bedside drawer that you kept with you, it was mostly there in case you'd get robbed in the castle. But these days it's been used in more depressing ways. You carefully let the blade connect with your skin, before striking, you winced feeling the skin rip. You suck the air through your teeth, you noticed that this cut was a bit deeper than normal. You watch as the crimson blood fell from your arm, you tried not to scream from the regret you felt.

Suddenly... you heard the clicking of heels coming towards the room, you felt your heart drop. With no thinking you throw the knife out the window of the room, you face palm realizing what you've done. Alcina opens the door, a huge smile plastered across her face, "Oh Y/N dearest! I was beginning to worry. You weren't in the living room! Not to mention the maidens said you were acting strange, I was worried." She says stroking your cheek, you knew it was coming, she could definitely smell the blood. Alcina's senses kicked in, the smell of your blood was in her nose, "Y/N... what happened to you?" She asked sternly, you didn't answer, "There was a stray cat! It scratched me." You lie, "It smells... fresh, no cat would ever venture in here." She says noticing your lie, "Tell me the truth, what, happened." She said, you burst into tears, apologizing profusely, you lift up your arm, her heart drops at the sight, "My love... why?" She asks, clearly hurt. You sniff, "I'm sorry Alcina, it's just." You wipe your eye as another sob violently makes it's way out of you, "I've been feeling insecure about us, that I'm not good enough for you! That I'm just someone you're with for the thrill." You confess, "I'm scared that you'll leave me, and that the reason why is because I'm like this!" You point to your body, her eyes well with tears, "How long have you been doing this?" She asks sadly, you hang your head, "A few months." You say. She covers her mouth and sighs.

You expected her to walk away from you, tell you that you were pathetic. But something different happened. She lifted your tiny body up to her chest and held you close, you hug back, "My love, I will never do that to you." She says, "I am your partner, I will love you forever, no matter your imperfections." She pauses and pulls you away from her chest, "I never want to see you harm yourself ever. If this continues, I will have you see a therapist." She says, you smile and wipe the remaining tears, "Thank you, Alcina, really." You say, she smiles and kisses your cheek, "Never be insecure about yourself just because you're with me draga mea, I love you too much that words can't describe it." She explains pulling you into a hug. You smile and bury your face in her neck, "I love you too, Alcina."

*Very first chapter of the new book! Thank you Bell-weather for the request! Keep em coming!*