Partner in crime Part 1 💀

Ada Wong x Y/N

(First person)

Ada and I were always partners on missions. She has always been there for me, and I was for her. She was my best friend, but the problem is, I started to feel... certain feelings about Ada, I started to fall in love with her. Ada was the most beautiful girl I ever saw, she made me feel safe, made me feel happy, there was no one like her.

We were tasked to stealing an antidote from a scientist, but, he was tough to get. His lab was deep in the woods, which was hard to spot, but we eventually got there. The entire time I couldn't stop looking at Ada, she was so badass, "You okay?" She asked, "I'm fine! Just, wish I had this skill you do." I replied, she giggled. She hooked her grappling hook onto a tree, I clung onto when as we went closer to the lab. We both waited for a few scientist to pass before entering the place ourselves, we ended up sneaking right into his lab, which made it easy access to that antidote. Ada quickly snatched, setting off the alarm, "Shit." She curses, the scientist barged through the door with security guards behind him, "Get them!" He yelled. We immediately ran out the window, making sure to injure the security guards first, the scientist started to dart after us.

We made it a remote part of the forest, a bit far from the lab. We huffed, hoping to catch our breath before continuing, "Ada, while we're here... can I tell you something?" I asked nervously, she looked at me, "Yeah?" She said, "I think I-" I was cut off by a gunshot, the scientist found us, along with two other gaurds "That's gonna have to wait." She said, they charged at us while blasting bullets. We ran fast, not bothering to look back and shoot, then we ran into something interesting... a train. The train was fairly long, long enough for us to grab onto it. Ada grappled us to the top of the train, but the scientist and his men jumped onto the cart and began to climb up the cart. I mentally curse as I see the situation we're in, "Get ready Y/N."

"Right back at ya." It was an all out brawl, the guards were shooting at us violently, the scientist trying to get close to us. I was able to take out the gaurds, but it seemed as the scientist posed more of a threat. We readied our guns, trying to dodge whatever bullets he pelted at us, "YOU CRAZY WITCHES!" he yelled reloading his gun, "STEALING MY PROPERTY." just in that moment, I ran out of bullets, I was empty, Ada was the only one to protect us. She looked at me with concerned eyes, eyes filled with pain, she waited for an opportunity to snag me. She grabbed my collar, locking her lips with mine, confusing the Scientist.

In that moment, I felt safe, I felt like I truly loved her. Though when she pulled away, she stared at me with cold heartless eyes, "Take care of yourself rookie." she says, a crack in her voice, I cock my head, "What?" She winces before throwing me off the cart. I fall onto a few trees, landing on a tree of thorns. I scream in pain, I feel my leg and a few of my ribs break, I cling to the dirt on the ground as my eyes water from the pain. I manage to move to my back, staring up at the blue sky, my eyes pooling with salty tears, "Ada..." I call softly, so soft not even I could hear it. I close my eyes and let sleep take me. She... betrayed me...

*Thanks again Bell-weather for the request! Definitely send that part 2 idea my way!*