Partner in crime Part 2 💀

Ada Wong x Y/N

(First person)

It had been 4 years since the train incident. Not a day goes by when I don't think about how Ada betrayed me that day, my heart was crushed that day. Since then I cut off all ties with her, I began to quit my old job of being a mercenary with her and decided to become a government agent instead. My main focus these days was my job, nothing ever compared to it. My friends and colleagues called me a workaholic, some worried that since I was so closed off from everyone that I would end up alone. I was always alone, I just didn't see it until now. I prefer this life, it makes me feel like I have a purpose.

I sat in my apartment, staring at the TV with a warm blanket around me, and my sphinx cat I named Billy. I had Billy in my lap, he was purring and nestling into my thighs, I smile at his silly moves. A moment goes by, before I hear a knock at the door, I groan in frustration, "Give me a minute buddy." I say putting him on the couch. I walked up to the door, opening swiftly. My eyes widened, "...Ada?" I couldn't believe it, the woman that almost killed me was at my door. Her eyes were puffy, red almost, it was like she was crying, "Hi sweetness." She said seductively. Part of me wanted to kick her out and shut the door, but the other part of me was so happy to see her that I let her in. She twirled around my apartment, relishing in it's beauty, then she saw Billy. She stiffened at the sight of him, then she calmed down, "Who's this little one?" She asked holding her hand out for him to sniff, he graciously let her pet him. Dammit Billy. I roll my eyes, "His name is Billy, I found him at the shelter a few months ago." I explained, my anger was starting to shame me for letting Ada into the house. She picked up Billy and he happily melted into her hands, I groan and grab the sphinx cat from her hands and gently placed him on the floor, "Why are you here? You just wanna play the cat huh?" I asked crossing my arms and raising an eyebrow, "I came to see you." Her voice was monotone, hard to read, "I got a message that you work for the Government now... you quit?" She sounded almost heartbroken, "I did, for a reason. You... made me quit." I said bitterly, I was determined to break her. She thought she could waltz into my life and believe that nothing happened? Bullshit, I'll make her see that it's bullshit, "I... I did?" She said, "Oh please don't be so fucking stupid. That day we were chasing that scientist on the train you kissed me and threw me off train! I almost died because of that little stunt!" I shout at her, she shuts her eyes, "I know what I did was wrong, but I had to protect you! He would've killed you!"

"You act like that was the only reason you did that! You did it because you knew I fell in love with you! That if you killed me nothing was gonna happen." I explain, she sighs, "But Y/N... I do love you... I've loved you ever since I knew it. I know what I did was shitty, really, but I've changed." I scoff and turn my back to her, facing out my window. She comes up behind me and traces her fingers across my back, I shiver at her touch. I'm surprised my body doesn't let her have it, but I seem to be enjoying her touch annoyingly. She wrapped her arms around my waist, resting her face on my shoulder, "We can start over Y/N... I promise." She says. That's when you noticed something, she was manipulating you. She wanted to get you to take her back, pretend nothing happened just to make herself feel better. That wasn't gonna slide, not with you.

You turn around and slap her across the face, she winces at your strike. She holds her cheek, her eyes staring wide eyed at you, pure shock taking over her, "Nice try bitch. I'm not that stupid anymore. I can't forgive you for the fact you rejected me in the worst way possible." I say stepped toward her, "But know this... I will never forgive you for almost killing me that day." I say leaning close to her face, part of me wanted to kiss her, "I broke my ribs, my body was too weak to move, my spine cracked, you could've paralyzed me. I was there for 2 days Ada, laying on that floor, thirsty and hungry... yet I was only rescued by the government. You weren't coming back for me, and even if you wanted to, I still wouldn't have forgiven you." I spit enormously, Ada looks at me with tears in her eyes, guilt forming in her gut. She wants to cry, you can see it, your heart breaks at the sight.

You feel something rub against your leg, it's Billy. You sigh, "Get out of my apartment Ada, and if I ever see you again, I will fucking turn you in to the government agency... and I will make your sentence long." I say one last time, Ada doesn't even say anything. She walks out the door still holding her cheek, Billy was meowing for her, I picked him up, "It's okay buddy." I say placing him near his food bowl.

Ada went back to her car, she decided to rent out a luxury hotel room for a day. She only rented this room for one reason, to cry. She turned the shower on and let the water run, her tears falling like a fountain. She has hurt you so badly, physically, mentally and emotionally. She understands why you'll never forgive her, she wouldn't either if she were you. But the true change in your nature, the threats you spilt, the haunting feeling of guilt around you... she did that, all of that was her fault. She was the fool.

*Thanks again Bell-weather for the request for part 2! I hope you like it!*