The Aeon Of The Hunt And The Destruction Gave Me Unspeakable Power

Alternate Title: How Kiran was granted the power of the Hunt and the Destruction

This is GH0ST2024, and yeah, this is exactly what it says it is. This is a complete reboot of the Multiverse of The Traveler and The Trailblazer - but this time we are joined by Kiran Harumi, Yūrei and Shinobu as part of the cast.

I will still do the other promised chapters but now, let's have this funny skit I had in mind.

While I'm glad that I got Ruan Mei, I lost my next 50/50 to an E1 Welt - but all in all, time to save that guaranteed for either Seele or Jingliu

As Icarus was playing Honkai: Star Rail on his phone as he let out a wild scream, seeing that he lost to that fucking bug for the umpteenth time. He swore under his breath," Ruan Mei, I love you - but I hate you for making us try and kill a giant bug..."

(FR tho - I died multiple times to that fucking bug, tried and ran multiple teams and all I needed was my team of Preservation Trailblazer, Kafka, Bailu and Dan Heng • Imbibitor Lunae...)

His thoughts were immediately cleared when he heard his laptop let out a small beep, notifying him that the first universe they were going to watch is now available. He leaned closer and took a look at what the result was - he let out a small snort.

- Caelus -
The Trailblazer. Somehow less frustrating than Aether when it comes to women. Less oblivious than the blonde Traveler.

Kiran and Yūrei were sharing a small conversation regarding the current occurrence in the Xianzhou Luofu and wondered what was the best situation to deal with - they were interrupted when Icarus shouted for everyone to immediately return to their seats now.

"Looks like we're about to start, kid..."Kiran said, looking up at the ceiling as the lights in the theater turn off," Hopefully, it's nothing odd to say the least..."

"You and I both."Yūrei said with a small shrug, agreeing with his father's words as the screen turn on the first viewing begins...

[The scene begins with Kiran waking up to a black void. He looks around and sees that there was no one else in here...]

Kiran:Uh... Hello? Anyone here...?

"Ara~? Where did you end up this time, dear~?"Shinobu asked with a small smile - while she could be worried about Kiran potentially being killed, she knows that Kiran can handle himself in a fight.

Kiran did not answer and narrowed his eyes in confusion, as if he's seen this somewhere before...

[Behind him, a yellow glow appears as Kiran slowly turns his head and immediately backs up when the screen shows who was behind him - Nanook, the Aeon of the Path of Destruction]