Interlude - Images

Time to commit a war crime by committing brainrot. Anywho, let's get to it.

As the projector turned off, Icarus yawned and took the opportunity to look for the next universe to watch. He typed in the coordinates of the next universe to watch - however, he was greeted by a pop-up that says - Software Update Imminent - which made Icarus scream in annoyance at what he just read.

Rolling his eyes, he looked at his phone and realizes something before grinning evilly, having evil intentions as he rubbed his hands like an evil mastermind. He tapped onto the microphone, as the feedback caught everyone's attention as they all looked up at Icarus.

"Okay, I hate to say this, folks - but we're gonna go through a quick intermission for the moment."

Icarus then heard a series of groans from everyone in the room, as if they wanted to continue the viewing of the next world," Don't worry, these are only a few images. And besides, they involve our favorite boys - Aether and Kiran."

That seemed to catch everyone's full attention, wanting to get a glimpse of these supposed images of Aether, Caelus and Kiran - the girls especially.

"So, without further ado, let's go!"

The first two images appeared -

Everyone's eyes widened, jaws dropped and faces turned red, but no one's face was redder than Caelus and Sparkle themselves

Everyone's eyes widened, jaws dropped and faces turned red, but no one's face was redder than Caelus and Sparkle themselves. Sparkle, whose face was crimson red and her mouth agape, her lips turned into a smirk as she giggled to herself at what she was seeing - which seemed to draw the ire of the girls.

"That little brat..."Black Swan muttered, her eyes twitching as she turned her head around, slowly and menacing towards Sparkle, who was smirking like she's won something.

"The gall..."Fu Xuan said in a low voice, turning her head to look at the Masked Fool, still grinning smugly. Oh, how she wanted to pounce at the girl and choke her until she calls quits.

Caelus, however, had his face turned red as his hand unconsciously unzipped his pants respectfully as Kiran's eyes widened at what he saw," KID-!"