The Tsar And The Executioner

Icarus was humming a song to himself as he set his report aside and leaned forward to his desk and began typing in the next universe's coordinates after he remembered the existence of a certain universe that wasn't supposed to exist at all. He sighed and wondered if this was a good decision - however, at the last moment, he simply shrugged and carried on anyway.

Once the coordinates were set, Icarus hummed a menacing music that served as a theme for a certain someone in the next universe.

- Furina -
Not the real Hydro Archon, BTW.
Just a regular human with 500 years worth of PTSD and trauma.

Aether and Kiran were discussing their next move in Penacony, now that Aventurine has been dealt with at the moment. However, Kiran wanted to lay out that the one person he didn't seem to trust throughout their time in Penacony was none other than Sunday himself. At first glance, Sunday seemed to be a benevolent looking man, however, as Kiran's gaze pierced through Sunday's facade, he discovered that he was hiding a malevolent nature.

However, before Kiran could explain his suspicions, their conversation was interrupted by Icarus's voice going through the speakers.

"All right, all right - now that we're about to start our next viewing, everyone please return to their seats. Thank you."

Aether sighed," Looks like we'll have to continue our investigations later, huh, Kiran?"

"Yeah..."Kiran nodded, trailing off from his thoughts on Sunday and the ongoing conspiracy that runs throughout the Planet of Festivities. As the lights dimmed, Icarus's voice spoke through the speakers once more.

"Oh, I forgot to say one thing - in this timeline, there's a very huge difference here," Icarus said as everyone looked amongst themselves," So I hope that it's not that shocking for most of you."

And with that, the screen came to life...

[The scene begins in a cathedral where the rest of the Fatui Harbingers were gathered, surrounding a coffin. Columbina, the Third of the Eleven Fatui Harbingers, was laying her head on the coffin, humming to herself]

The scene alone caught the rest of the Fatui Harbingers' attention, as this event has never transpired in their timeline and wondered what exactly happened on their universe. Tartaglia, however, seemed to understand what exactly is being shown on the screen," A... Funeral, for who is it, I wonder?"

"For the Fair Lady."Icarus explained, which caught the Harbingers' off-guard that Signora has died on this timeline before Icarus carried on with his explanation," See, in this timeline, Aether and Kiran did not prevent Signora from being executed and therefore, Signora was executed by the Raiden Shogun during the duel."

Signora blinked in surprise... So this is what would have happened, had she been executed by the Shogun during the duel before the throne. So that would have meant that Aether and Kiran were the three major factors that would have prevented her from going through her death.

"So... I guess Rosalyne died in this timeline, huh?"Dottore asked with a rather bold smirk, seemingly content with Signora out of the picture, which drew the ire of Arlecchino.

"You seem content with Signora dead."Arlecchino spoke with malice on her voice, crossing her arms and glared at the Doctor. Dottore just chuckled in response.