Task Force 141

I have decided to do a little recasting and reworking for the MW Reboot universe here.

The new Task Force 141:
- Aether as John Price
- Kiran Harumi as Simon "Ghost" Riley
- Caelus as Kyle "Gaz" Garrick
- Kevin Kaslana as Johnny "Soap" MacTavish
- Seele as Farah Karim
- Adam as Alex Keller
- Sampo as Nikolai

If I have to rewrite the MWIII story - I WILL.

Icarus was spinning wildly on his gaming chair while waiting for the laptop to find the next universe they can view. After 5 minutes, he heard the laptop let out a sound as he leaned forward and took a closer look at the result as his eyes widened in surprise before a small grin made its way onto his face.

"Let's do this."

He then tapped onto the microphone and spoke through it, catching the audience's attention which mostly managed to quiet down the rest of the conversations everyone was having in the theater.

"All right - all of you return to your seats! Now!"Icarus spoke through the microphone before clearing his throat and continued to speak," We're about to start again."

On cue, everyone made their way to their respective seats as the lights on the theater dimmed. The projector then turned on the next universe they are about see begins.

[The scene begins with Station Chief Yukong of the CIA inside of a teahouse writing over her work]

"Well, there's the Helm Master."Jing Yuan said with a small chuckle when he saw Yukong onscreen before sending Yukong a small smile," Can't wait to see what role you have to play here, Helm Master."

Yukong only returned Jing Yuan's words with her own smile and nodded at the General's words. Qingni nudged her own adoptive mother at the sight of her onscreen.

"Looking good as always, mom."

"Thank you, Qingni."Yukong said with a small nod.

[She is then joined by Captain Aether of the British SAS, holding a cup of tea on one hand]

"There's our man."Eula said with a small chuckle as she and her fellow co-wives all gawked at the sight of their husband onscreen," And he's as handsome as always."

(There are two Aether variants here - one is the Aether from Devils Never Cry, who is a dense motherfucker. And the other is Aether from the Rail Into the Stars who is more mature and more aware)

Aether (DNC) looks confused as to why the girls acted like that as his future counterpart laughed at their reactions, which only increased his ever-growing confusion.

"You'll understand when you're as old as me, young me."Aether (HSR) said with a small chuckle as he patted Aether's head.

Yukong:Tea?

Aether:Yeah, well, we're a long way from a proper pint.

[Aether sent her a grin]

Yukong:Russia disowned Barkov.

"Barkov? Who's that?"Childe asked, never having heard that name before in the Fatui or anywhere in Snezhnaya. Icarus could only cross his arms with a sneer and said,

"An animal who's not worth spitting at."Icarus said in a low voice, as if he held a deep grudge against whoever this Barkov is," And you're gonna wish you have killed him."

Aether:Well, they don't have much of a choice, did they? He's dead.

Yukong:You took a big bite out of the problem, Aether.