Shit-Post: My Average Discord Conversation

I decided to do this chapter for fun because the video reminded me of how Caelus and Dan Heng's VAs act in Twitter and I thought this would be a funny idea

Icarus was watching a video on his phone and snorted as the video reached its conclusion. However, his eyes the landed on the laptop as he leaned forward and decided to type the same video but the origin of the video originated from a different universe.

He chuckled evilly as he cracked his knuckles.

The lights dimmed in the theater, a signal that everyone knew that it was time to return to their seats for the next viewing. Now, normally, one of them would ask what would they watch - but they decided to let whatever they would watch surprise them.

[The scene begins with Caelus sitting in front of a computer, in Discord as the computer let out the signature Discord notification sound. Dan Heng sent him a picture]

Kiran read the whole image in the blink of an eye and burst out laughing when he finished reading it

Kiran read the whole image in the blink of an eye and burst out laughing when he finished reading it. Aether (HSR) also ended up reading the whole image and burst out laughing as well.

March 7th slowly read the image and also giggled after she finished reading the whole image's captions.

"That's funny!"March laughed hysterically and wiped a small tear from her eye, finding the image hilarious.

However, while everyone found the image amusing, Caelus looked at Dan Heng in confusion - wondering why he would send him that image.

Dan Heng:You didn't ping back.

Caelus:You can't read that in 10 seconds.

Dan Heng:DO IT.

Caelus:No.

Dan Heng:I read it in 10 seconds. So yes you can. Now do what it says!

Caelus:I already have a female version of me getting slapped on the ass. Is that not enough?

"I'm sorry - what?"Bronya's eyes widened in confusion and gave Caelus the side-eye and had one thought in mind - Did we just find out one of Caelus's kinks, perhaps?

"Whoa,"Seele whistled and decided to tease Caelus on what she heard onscreen," Didn't know you were that kinky, Caelus."

"I-It's not what you think -!"

Ruan Mei noted it down on her notepad, for research purposes, of course.

Dan Heng:DO IT. I NEED CAT MAID CAELUS.

Jing Yuan let out his own laugh, in fact, this one was louder than his usual laugh and looked at Dan Heng," Old friend, I never pegged you as a kinky person along with the Trailblazer."

Dan Heng's face turned red and not a single word left his throat, not knowing how to explain himself to the General.

"So... You're into cat maids, hm, Imbibitor Lunae...?"Blade asked in an amused tone and crossed his arms, thinking that he found one of his weaknesses.

Caelus:No.

Dan Heng:YES.

Caelus:Get Hanya to draw it. FOR YOU.

Dan Heng:I don't have money. I wasted it all on hentai games for Christmas.

Silver Wolf's mouth hung open when she heard the mention of hentai games onscreen as her mind tried to swallow the idea that the calm and reserved member of the Astral Express is into hentai games...

"I'm not..."Dan Heng said in a low voice, he was utterly embarrassed with what his onscreen counterpart is saying.

"What's hentai?"Klee asked innocently as both Aethers tried to find the best answer to her question without being explicit as possible. Aether (DNC) opened his mouth but Aether (HSR) beat him to it.

"Nothing that you should know, Klee."

Klee looked down with a small frown, having been denied something she wants to know. Maybe she should ask Lisa what hentai is later...

Caelus:Sounds like a big load of NOT MY PROBLEM.

Dan Heng:Change into a cat girl!

Caelus:No!

Dan Heng:YES.

Caelus:You can't make me!

Dan Heng:But I can annoy you until you do. NOW DO IT FUCK HEAD.

"This is getting out of hand..."Welt said with an exasperated sigh, he's starting to get a headache from Caelus and Dan Heng's bickering onscreen. He placed a forehead to suppress the shit he's hearing.

"Friends are usually like that, at least half the time."Silver Wolf said with a small shrug, finding the whole bickering amusing to her at least.

"Right... Half the time..."

Caelus:I'll just mute you then! So GET FUCKED.

Dan Heng:Oh come on! You BITCH. You can't silence the law!

Caelus:I'm the sassiest bitch! The law can suck my DICK!

"I'd suck it, any day now..."Kafka said in a sultry yet low voice, making sure that no one heard her words - that she doesn't receive any odd looks, especially from her fellow Stellaron Hunters. Her fingers traced down to her more private parts at the mere thought of it.

Seele and Bronya seemed to flush at the mere thought of his little friend - their faces turned red as they tried to push away their most lustful thoughts away.

Ruan Mei looked in deep thought - maybe one day, she'll ask Caelus if she could see his little friend. For research purposes, you guys.

Dan Heng:I'll make an exposed video! DON'T FUCKING TEST ME!

Caelus:Expose me for WHAT?! BEING HORNY?!

Dan Heng:Change into cat girl!

Caelus:NO.

Dan Heng:YES.

Caelus:NEVER.

Dan Heng:You never pinged back, NERD!

Caelus:Well, I DON'T CARE.

Dan Heng:Well, I DO.

[The scene now shows Dan Heng in his room as Caelus kicks down the door, holding Kiran's revolver on one hand and aimed it at him]

Caelus:TOO BAD, BITCH!

Everyone had a good laugh as they reached the end of the viewing, however, seem of them seemed to have received a headache by the time the video has ended - still trying to comprehend the whole thing.

Now I got this idea from... All the bickering that Caelus and Dan Heng's VAs are doing on Twitter and I thought - this should be funny.