Chapter 08

After 1 week -

Jungkook's pov :

I smile while looking at my beautiful cute baby mate who is playing with my fin as she loves my tail a lot

I smile while looking at my beautiful cute baby mate who is playing with my fin as she loves my tail a lot .She adores my Siren look a lot .

Here we are in our secret hideout.

She is sitting on the sand with me & her tiny hands are caressing my tail.

Little Sian : Kookie ...your tailu is so big & beautifol.*smile*

Jungkook: Thank you my love.*bunny smile*

Little Sian: But I don't have it....look I had legs not beautiful tailu like u.*pout*

I chuckled at her cute complaint.

Jungkook: It's bcz I'm a Siren & you are my cute little human .*smile*

My little Sian nodded cutely & peck my cheeks.

I giggled & peck her forehead.

Little Sian: Kookie....hmmm.....u r Siren but ...why u looklike a bunny ?*confused*

I sign as she is asking the same question which is very important for her .I don't know why she is obsessed to call me a bunny .

Jungkook: Baby ...I'm not a bunny ....I'm...a Siren....not a bunny my love.*smile*

Little Sian: Hmm....but still u r a bunny my Kookoo Bunny Fish !!*giggles*

I look at her with wide eyes & her smile is stopping me to say anything about this matter.Her smile is precious for me more than myself.

If it was said by my friends I would boil them like chicken.

Jungkook: Ok...ok... whatever u can call me ........*sigh*

My cute mate sit on my lap & peck my cheeks & giggles.

I also giggles with her .I wrapped my hands around her tiny body .Oh Atlantas Thank you for blessing me with her , without her my life is empty, her smile can makes my anger fly away.

I kiss her forehead & inhale her sweet smell which I'm addicted.I really can't wait to mark her ....*sigh* but I need to wait until she turned into 15. But I m not complaining bcz I'm enjoying her childhood.Im really happy that I can watch her growing up.

Jungkook:*in mind* You are precious to me my love I can't Stay away from you .

Jungkook: Love .*Whisper*

My cute Sian looked at me with a smile.

Jungkook: Love promise me that you will never leave me .... promise me .*caress her cheek*

Little Sian: Pinky promise my Koo Koo Fish .*pearly smile*

I smile & hug her .

Well, she knows who I'm .I don't hide anything from her but ofc she doesn't know about my Obsession for her & my crazy mind. She knows me as her future husband.Ofc I told her that I was her mate , her tiny brain understood it very well as I always told her many fairytales before so that's how I told her that I'm her mate & her future husband, my little Sian trusted me a lot as I'm with her since she was 4 months old . Her grandparents still don't know about me & I told her to hide our secret bcz it's not the correct time . My little human understands me very well & hides our secret.

Jungkook: I promise I will always protect you my Sian .

Author pov:

But he doesn't know that he will not able to fulfill this promise in her this life .

Meanwhile -

Village head's house -

Village head Kang look at the pearls in front of him , he smiled greedily as his greed for pearls are huge

Village head Kang look at the pearls in front of him , he smiled greedily as his greed for pearls are huge .

The old man ( Physician): Lord I want to sell this to you I know how much you love it my lord .

Kang : How much you want? *Happy*

Old man: 170 coins.

Kang : Only this .....ok .*nod*

He then pull out a small bag of coins & gives it to the old man.

Kang : There are 200 coins ...keep it as a reward.*smirk*

That old man smiled evilly & now to him .

Old man: Thank you, my lord !!!*bow*

JKang looks at those pearls & caresses it while looking at them with greed.

Kang : Btw how are you able to buy it ? It's expensive to buy a normal peasant like you.

Old man: Oh my lord I got it as my payment. A little girl gave it to me as her grandfather was ill .Her grandma told me that her husband used to work in pearl shops during his young life .Btw it's Seok Hojin from West Village.

Kang : Him...ok....now you can go .*order*

Old man quickly bowed to him and went out with his coins .

Kang look at those pearls.

Kang : Hmm.... something is fishy .....I think I need to keep eye on them .....maybe they have more pearls if it then it's will a big opportunity for me to being more rich .*Smirk*

 Greed can make anyone blind . Can lead you to do wrong action.........

Messing with an obsessed Siren can destroy you fully.........