Chapter 14(Smut)

Author pov:

After 2 days-

(Smut Start)

Cave room-( Morning time)

Jungkook groans loudly as he feels her clenching around him .

Jungkook: Oohhhh...~

But he didn't stop his thrusting inside her .He is hugging her from behind, they both are lying on the bed while back hugging, doing s*X with a spooning position.Sian's left leg on his waist from behind her ,her legs are wide open for him to thrust .

Sian : Ahhhh....Koo...Koo..oh...~

Sian min his name as she is feeling too much pleasure. Jungkook squeezing her boobs. From behind her .

Jungkook: Moan loudly..... love....

Jungkook thrust more with animatic speed .

His eyes are shining blue , both are sweaty , moaning loudly.

Sian: Koo...I'm....oh...co....

Jungkook: Cum for me...love..oh...~

Sian moan loudly & finally cum on him.While he just hold her waist, thrusting like no tomorrow.

He kiss her back while thrusting. He make her lay on her tummy & he made her ass on air & he get more access to thrust inside her .

Sian is clenching the white bed sheet while moaning his name .

After a few minutes, he groaned loudly & shot his cum inside her ,filled her with his warm cum.

He fall on her back but ofc made sure that his whole weight didn't hurt her .

(Smut End)

He kiss her neck & pulls out after making sure his cum is filled inside her womb.

He lay beside her & pulled her on his chest .

Sian lay on his chest, breathing heavily.

After few min both become normal ,no more breathing heavily.

Jungkook caress her bare back .

Sian is only admiring his abs .

Jungkook: Did I hurt you love ?*worry*

Sian smile shyly .

Sian : No...no...it was amazing.*shy smile*

Jungkook smirk & kiss her forehead.

Jungkook: Btw today we will go to your grandparent's house to meet them.....we need their blessing as now we are married.

Yes they both are married now with Siren marriage ritual. Siren marriage ritual is different from Mermaids & mermans marriage ritual.Suren get married by marking their mate .Which Jungkook already did so now according to Siren rule ,both are now husband and wife.