Chapter 48(Smut)

same day (Evening time)-

YN is standing near the glass window admiring nature

YN is standing near the glass window admiring nature . She is wearing a night grown .

Its Jungkook's forest house which he bought a few months ago . Today they are here to spend N's birthday .

Suddenly a hand hold her waist & backhug her .

Jk : Do you like your gift babe ? *peck her neck*

Yn : I love it Kook .*smile*

Yn turn around & Jungkook smile & kiss her softly .He is shirtless only wearing his pants .

Jk : Happy birthday my love . *bunny smile*

Yes Today was Yn's graduation & her 19th birthday too .

Yn : Thank you Mr.Bunny .*smile*

Jk : Now come with me .

Jungkook takes her near the couch while blindfolded by his palms.

He made her sit on the couch & he remove his palms . Yn open her eyes & smile as she saw a chocolate cake on the table .

Jk : Now cut it .

Yn nodded & blew the candle after making wish .

Jungkook clap for her & Yn cut the cake & feed him a piece . Jungkook also make her eat the slice .

Yn is eating her fav cake while Jungkook is admiring her .

But his eyes fall on her cheek where chocolate paste is visible. His eyes showed lust, his brain giving him dirty imagin.

He clenches his jaw & takes the mini plate from Yn's hand & keeps it on the table .

yn : Bunny ? *confuse*

Jungkook hold her cheek & lick the chocolate cream on her cheek . Yn is frozen , she clench her dress & closes her eyes .

Jungkook takes more cream on his fingers & put it on her neck .