Chapter 10

Author pov:

After 2 days-

Sian : Kookie tell me na where are you taking me ?*whine*

Jungkook: You will see soon love.*Smile *

Sian pout & hold Jungkook 's shoulder as she is in his arms , Jungkook is carrying her in bridal style, her eyes are blindfolded with a silk cloth.

Today Jungkook want to show her something, he want to give her a good surprise.

After few min -

Jungkook: We are here love .*smile*

Jungkook put her down & open that blindfolded cloth on her eyes .Sian slowly open her eyes & look around it & gasp.

Sian : It's so beautiful.*wide eyes*

Jungkook: You like it

Jungkook: You like it .*smile*

Sian : I love it.*smile*

Sian looks around with a big fat smile on her lips while Jungkook admires her with a smile on his own lips.

Sian : Kook let's go there.

Sian held his hand & dragged him with her .

Sian pulls him towards the pond side , she looks down in the water & sees a lot of fish.

Sian smiles & sits on the ground.

Jungkook also sits beside her .

Sian : Look they are so cute awww.*admire*

Jungkook: Well they also think you are more cute .*Smile*

Sian : Huh...how do you know that what They are saying?*confused*

Jungkook chuckled at her cute confused face

Jungkook: Love I think you forgot that I'm a Siren so Marine creatures are my slaves,so I can understand their language very well.*Smirk*

Sian : Oh yeh I forgot that you are a. Bunny Fish.*smile*

Jungkook looks at her with the done face .

Jungkook: Love I'm not a Bunny!!!!

Sian : But for me you are.*laugh* Look how cute you are looking.*laugh*

Jungkook: But this bunny can be a hot bunny who can make you scream in pleasure.*Smirk*

Sian quickly stops laughing & looks at him with red cheeks & wide eyes.

Sian : You pervert Bunny!!!!

Sian smacks his chest with her tiny fists but Jungkook just let her hit him bcz her hitting is nothing to him.

Jungkook laugh at her red cheeks which make her more angry .

Sian : You bunny !!!

With that Sian took a wooden stick from the ground & after seeing that Jungkook ran away while Sian was chasing him.

But they don't know that someone is watching them .

Jungkook & Sian lying on the grass while hugging each other.

Sian : Kook when you will show me your castle?

Jungkook: After your birthday.

Sian : Why not now ?

Jungkook: Bcz I need to mark you then u can breathe underwater.

Sian : Mark ?

Well, Sian doesn't know anything about Marking thing or said making love part .She just know making love is pleasurable & girl & boy will be naked , but she doesn't know how to do that , yeah she is innocent.Her grandma doesn't tell her yet about this properly bcz At ancient time girls got to know about this thing before their marriage.

Jungkook: You will know it soon.*Smirk*

Sian pout & nod .

Jungkook holds her tiny hand in his bulky one & kiss it .

He closed her Palm & then Sian feel something inside her Palm, she opened it & saw pearls. 5 pearls !!!

Sian ' *sigh* Kook I don't need it why you always give it to me whenever we meet?

She said while lying her head on his chest.

Jungkook: Love I want to give you that's why ....I know you like pearls & that's why .

Sian : But you know my 5 boxes are already full of pearls .*pout*

Jungkook : I know.

Sian : Then stop giving me now .*whine*

Jungkook: What about..........No .*Smirk*

Sian: You bunny fish !!!*whine*

Sian hit his chest with her tiny palm

While Jungkook enjoys her whinny & cute behaviour.

Meanwhile -

??: Oh My ...it means He is a Siren king.Head was right something about him wasn't right .....hmm....now head will be happy to know that he is thinking same .....oh my we are going to be rich soon!!!!*smirk*

He needs to save his mate............

_______________

I hope you like it......

The next chapter or after that chapter smut will be there .......😏.....