Chapter 26

Author pov :

After 2 Years-

Sung village-

Few fishermen are gossiping about their work, its their resting time now .

Fisherman 1(Fm1) : This week was great we caught so many fish....we also got so much profit.

Fm2 : Yeah that's true ... West Side seaside is now the best to catch fish.

Fm3 : Did you hear that a fisherman caught a skeleton in that west side .

Fm2 : Yeah...they said that skeleton was very old & it was there where Han village was...i think that skeleton belongs to Han village dead people .....

Fm1 : I heard that that village people died bcz of the tsunami.

Fm2 : But a former Han village man who is now living with us told me that it was not a natural disaster...it was done by Siren.

Fm3 : What ...siren ?

Fm2 : Yeah he said he escaped from that village bcz that village head caught a human mate of a siren ...that greedy man tried to use Siren's mate to get treasure but in that process, Siren's mate died...so in anger, Siren destroyed that whole village without mercy.Even some people said they heard the sad singing of that Siren.

Fm1 : Omo...its too much...this is why never mess with Sirens....its better for human not to be greedy ...or greed will destroy them .

Fm3 : But i think its myth .

Fm2 : No its not ...if it was a myth then why our village is safe till now...Han village was beside our village but look the whole Han village is destroyed ...but our village is ok...how? tell me ......its can't be myth.

Fm3 : Hmm....i believe it.....its better for us not to mess with them .

Fm1 : Yeah...lets go...the market is going to fill up soon...we need to sell fishes...lets go ...

All Fishermen: Yeah.. let's go .

------Night Time--------