soon

It's a New day. The interview is tomorrow. I have 4 hours with Tessia and 4 hours with Theodore. They are going to prepare me for the interview. I start with Tessia. She learns me how to walk in High heels. I have never done it before. Back in 9 we actually have bare feet some of the time while farming. Its hard for me to keep my balance. After 2 hours I have finally mastered the walk. Then she learns me how to sit formal and wear dresses. If I had to say one thing about Tessia it is, that stuff like this is really important to her. She almost exploded when I couldn't get the walk right. I really hope the next hours with Theodore is going to be better. We eat lunch. Sam doesn't seem to be in the greatest mood. Wonder if its something between Theodore and him. Me and Theodore sit in the living room. "okay I have to prepare you for the interview. I think you should act charming, mysterious and a little bit savage for good measure" he says. He takes the role of the interviewer. I answer the questions as good as I can. "remember you have to sing your song". "I know I know. Don't worry Theo I know what to do" I say.

Its time for the interview. I'm standing somewhere close to the scene. Tuki made me a body suit. The sleeves stop a few inches away from my elbow. On one of my hands sits a fingerless black glove. There is a triangular cut over my stomach. Tuki says it was to show of my abs. The fabric is yellow. There is nothing too special about it. My arms are covered in golden drawings just Like on the opening ceremony. In the top of my hair there is two braids that meet each other at the back. I think it looks kind of hippie. We get called in and all the tribute's stands in a line. District 1 girl is first. I watch each of their performance until its my turn. I feel my blood running cold as they call me in. I have to show them my song.