Chapter 21 - 🌻☀

Fod /Thi POV

' Wait Gem , P'Korn is calling ' I said while putting on speaker. ' Sawedee khrub Phi ' we both greeted him. ' Yeah , How are you two doing ? ' he asked. ' We are doing pretty doing good Phi ' we said. ' Actually , our team found something. You know the housing areas they all come under-' , I interrupted him saying ' the blue lines , we know Phi ' we said laughing at his shook face. ' Oww, You have a pretty good partner there with you but not as good as my team ' he teased. ' Maybe but I got the best Phi. I will call you back when we find something else Phi ' I said and hung up.

---------

[ A week passed ]

I stared at the same photos, tried to jumble them , changed the angles but nothing struck me . ' You will end up drilling holes into the photos , Come on Phi get some rest ' said Gem . I do agree with him , it's been week without any lead. All I do is eat then look at the photos , go to the victim's houses , take the blue line to the home then again look at the photos. ' You look so stressed and exhausted , From Now I Gemini forbid you from working on this case ' he said placing the lunch on the table. I smiled at his antics and grateful that I have someone to take care of me. ' Get ready we are spending the night away after we finish this meal ' he said already washing his plate. ' No Gem , We are in race against time but throwing a whole block out on  a trip. It doesn't make sense , does it ? ' he asked in dire. ' It does, Phi sometimes you gotta relax and refresh your brain for a better working ' he said. ' Alaiwa ? Gem ' I frowned. ' Seems like you're done eating , let's go ' he grabbed me outside. ' Wait!! Who could win against you , Let me grab my wallet and phone ' I said pinching his cheeks. 

I came back with a small bag containing some essentials and Gem drove us , ' Where are we going ? ' I asked in monotone. ' Secret ' he said putting his finger on my lips. ' Gem , you're putting the finger on wrong lips ' I said laughing. He said just smiled awkwardly in embarrassment , I know he acted silly just to make me  laugh and uplift my mood. Sometimes , he feels so right for me that I get weak at resisting him. 

' You're taking a left here , I know where we are going ' I said. ' What's your guess ? ' he asked. ' Talay ( sea / beach ) ' I said with excitement. ' Nope , We are going to the love motel on the shore to let off some steam ' He said looking at my lips. ' WHAT ? ' I screamed in panic. Gemini broke into fit of contagious laughter , ' Shia , You should have seen your face Phi. It was so funny ' He said while still laughing at me. ' Narak ' he said patting my head. I shook my head trying to bite his hand.

---------

As soon as he parked the car , I ran out like an excited puppy who saw his owner. ' Phi be careful ' I could hear gem yelling from a distance. We played till our battery hit the low power mode. I sat at the shore with legs stretched and hands at the back on the sand support. I admired the  sunset in silence , ' We saw the Moon , Sunset together now only Sunrise is left  ' said Gem and sat down next to me passing me our tumblers. He dragged my mind back to that night and his words " So close yet so far away " . That's exactly how I feel right now. I don't belong here , I was put here for a purpose. When I am done , I will disappear into thin air with our memories. I don't want to hurt my angel over here. Still , I am so tempted to start something with an ending that's already decided. ' Shia , that's so sad ' I mumbled under my breath and wiped my tears secretly. 

' Thanks for taking me here Gem , I feel a lot better now ' I said smiling. ' No , the night aint over my love ' he said holding my hands . ' I wish I could live in this moment forever ' I hid my thoughts and followed him to shower stalls. We met again at our car after drying ourselves. I opened to door to find something wrapped in my seat , my eyes met with his. And I knew that it was for me, I opened it in a hurry as I was curious. I saw book titled " This spells Love " , ' I wanted to read it so much thanks Gem ' I jumped into his arms. He just stood there indicating that there's something more. So, I opened the first page of a book . It had a note stuck to it saying " If you want a bonus gift , Kiss the person in front of you " . I looked up at Gem smirking at me, ' That's how you want to play darling ' I said pulling his shirt and kissed his nose. ' Aww , Come on ' he yelled a bit disappointed. ' There's no mention on where I have to kiss ' I said shrugging my shoulders. He smiled at my wits and gestured to look at the last page. I found a handmade thread bracelet with heart knots and a little sunflower charm in the middle. I was elated , '  It's so cute and lovely Gem ' I said with both love and gratitude. He flexed his handed at his hand , I noticed the the same bracelet on his wrist with a different charm than mine . I touched the charm saying ' I got a pretty sun flower and What's with the tooth brush on your charm ' I laughed. ' I spend a lot of time choosing yours and sale got over, only left with this ' he said holding the charm on his bracelet. I hit his hand joking around , his eyes met mine. ' oh ter ' I said , ' Wan jeab ~ ' he said bringing us to a fit of  laughter again.

-x-

note : This is the last chapter with fluff, sorry my lads it's about to go down.