Chapter 24 - Save

Fod/Thi POV

' An eraser and a chocolate , What the hell!!  ' I yelled. ' Phi, it's not just a normal eraser and a chocolate. When I was a freshmen, I was friends with an international transfer student. She was Japanese. She had the same eraser I teased her that it looks funny. She told me that it's special one that once used to some certain level it looks like Mt.Fuji. You know japan has a variety of kitkat flavours , there's some limited edition ones from each region. They don't import them to any country but there's one shop that sells them here in our Bangkok ' Gem said and I knew the killer's intention.I re-connected the call , ' P'Korn , those things you found belongs to the next victim, I will explain it later. Women , Japanese , lives alone at Silom. The killer is playing a game with us Phi. He became bold enough to enter through the police lines and leave this, he's confident enough that we can't find us. So, he left this clue as an alms to us that bastard. If we don't find her soon ,  there will be an addition to the victim's list' I said with despair and anger. 'Team 2 brings us the list of delivery men who went to the victims houses for the past two months. Team 1 and 2 , I am ordering a search at Silom. You heard him , Women who is Japanese. Let's catch the killer and end this chase ' he yelled and disconnected the call. 

I ran to the driveway with my car keys, ' Where are you going Phi ' Gem asked pulling my hands. ' To help them Gem , We worked on this case for months now and I need to catch that killer ' I said starting the engine. ' Then , I will come with you ' he said. ' No Never , I am not letting you there knowing how much dangerous this is ' I said. ' Then, Is it safe for you ? Stop with this double standards Phi. I don't feel good about this ' he said , I patted his head and drove away.

--------

' 217, Drangra street...? Where is it ? ' I wandered around the area. ' Turn left ' a voice said behind me. ' Gemini , I told you to stay at home. What are you doing here ? ' I scolded him. ' I have told you already , I'm not letting you do this alone Phi ' said Gem . ' I followed around my sister when we were young , I ended up having black belt in Taekwondo and I do sparring sessions in my free time. I will be fine on my own. So, get your ass home now ' I said. ' You do know that scolding me or convincing or persuading me won't work right ' he said pulling my body towards the next street. 

Someone bumped into both of us , ' Watashi o sukutte kudasai ' she said in tears. I noticed the blood stains on her knees, torn clothes , strangle signs of her neck. ' Shia, she's the victim we were searching for , Call the police and share our location Gem ' I said while pulling her inside the Photo Studio behind us. ' Stay here till the police comes for you , I'm really sorry to ask this but can you tell me what the killer was wearing ' I asked knowing how much she's suffering right now. ' Don't be , I know you're trying to catch him. The same clothes as the image on the news but he's wearing a red cap. I stabbed him on his calves, So he has hard time walking. He's so dangerous , please be careful. I nodded and ran outside, Gem followed me. 

I wandered the streets for anyone suspicious , I found a red cap on the top of the garbage can. He's here, I turned around to see Gemini running towards the rooftop. We busted the gate open , we saw the killer walking around with a knife. Gemini held his neck and trapped him on the wall making him drop the knife and I kicked it away. The killer kicked Gemini in defensive and approached him swinging his fists, I pushed away Gemini and ran towards the killer to subdue him yelling ' No , Not this time When I am right by his side you fucking bastard '. 

Suddenly, my vision and the surroundings became blurry ' No ' I screamed before it all turned black...

-x-