Chapter 4

Zara

We are about to start the first challenge and Macey said since Tiana's name was picked first, then she was the first up.

Macey counted to three and when she said three Tiana was off running towards the water, Macey handed Ryder the key and told him to wait in a certain spot.

Tiana was searching for a minute before she came back to the surface and ran full force with the box, back to Ryder.

They quickly rushed to open the box, she grabs the star and place it on his face covering his eyes and nose, we laugh as they kiss she jumps up on him and he catches her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It goes on like that until my turn, and I can't help but be nervous.

Macey counts to three like she did with all the other girls then I was off, running quick as I can to the ocean.

"Damn that ass moving!" Ash yells, I giggle almost tripping but quickly regain my balance before jumping into the ocean and sliding my hand around the deck searching for the box.

I come up for air then quickly dunk back down searching again, as soon as my hand touches a metal box I pull in up coming out the freezing water and rushing back to where Jackson stood now.

I hold the box out as he super speed opens it, me and Jackson haven't really talked much yet so I have nothing about him really but I just slap the star on his abs and call it a day.

He waste no time molding his lips with mine, and I don't complain, wrapping my arms around his neck he bends down a little to pick me up and I tighten my legs around his hips.

Jackson isn't a bad kisser, he has fuller lips so it's more pleasurable, but he doesn't give me the tingles and butterflies that I wanted to feel, I soon pull back and he lets go dropping me gently back to the ground before smiling at me, making me laugh.

We go sit back down and let Macey discuss our times, Niyah won by 1 minute over everyone so she gets first pick, to pick any of the four boys to couple up with, she chooses Jake, she whispers something about loving the kiss and she wants to get to know more about him.

I'm after Niyah since I got 2nd best time, which is surprising since it didn't feel that way, I wouldn't mind coupling up with Alex since I've talked to him the most out of all the boys, but it seems to be that Ash is Loving him right now so now I have Jackson and Ryder again.

"The boy I would like couple up with is...... Ryder." I smile and sit back down waiting for him to come over he bends over top of me giving me a small hug before plopping down next to me, throwing a arm around the back of my neck.

He smells amazing, it's not that strong cologne that burns nostrils hairs off, more like a clean soap bar and woodsy cinnamon, I breath in deeply trying to be subtle, but he catches me, and just gives me a small smile before turning away.

"Alright so Niyah and Jake, Zara and Ryder, Ashley and Alex, and Tiana and Jackson. Those are the couples that will be together and I will see you soon, good night everyone!" Macey says, before walking away.

Everyone looks around before laughing, I jump up and run towards Ash and jump on her, "Oh my fuck, I cannot believe we are here right now." I whisper to her, and she smiles. "Bitch this is actually fucking crazy as shit." She replies back, we laugh. Then stand to join everyone else.

"Alright y'all let's go see the rooms!" Tiana runs off, towards the right side of the villa which I'm assuming the rooms are. "She so little for that much energy." Niyah sighs, and I just burst out laughing, running towards the way Tiana disappeared to.