Chapter 5

Ryder

It's been exactly 1 week since me and Alex packed up and left home for the unknown, it was hard on my mother but I constantly reminded her that I was going to be okay and I was going to be safe, quite frankly I didn't even know if I was, I think I was trying to convince myself in the process.

1 week since I first laid eyes on her, Zara's great, and so are the other women here, they're amazing, it's also amazing I have a beautiful girl who smells like freshly baked cookies cuddled up next to me every night. God she smells heavenly I wonder what her lips would taste like, to just grab her neck cutting off her air way and suck on those juicy plump lips to see if they taste as heavenly as she smel-

"Ryder are you even listening to me?" Alex slaps me on the back shaking out of my very inappropriate thought about someone I met not even 2 weeks ago.

"Yes I was listening." I lie, looking at his unamused face.

"Really? what did I say then?"

"I don't know probably something about how you want to fuck the shit out of a certain red head with the first letter of their name starting with an A." I hear him gasp before looking around and smacking a hand over my mouth.

"Mate you can't be saying that around here, and don't act like you wasn't just dreaming about a certain brunette with the name starting with Z-A-R-"

"Shut the fuck up!." I yell cutting him off before he could finish what he was saying. And jump up off the chair in the kitchen, running out, towards the living room area, where everyone is sitting drinking coffee, and watching some show on the big flat screen.

He soon catches up, jumping on my back from behind making us both topple to the ground with me catching most of the impact, "Get off me you fat fuck." I say with my face smushed against the ground.

"I think not, hey Zar-

Before he can finish what he was saying I'm up and standing, brushing myself off, I shoot him a look as he laughs his ass off, kicking his feet in the air. And sit down on the empty space beside Zara tossing an arm over the top of the couch behind her head. She giggles before looking over at me, everyone's chatting and laughing around us but I can only focus on her and what's coming out of her mouth.

"How is your morning going?" She ask, shifting and putting both her legs in my lap and leaning against my arm on the couch, I let one of my hands run gently over her soft legs, in them small dinosaur shorts she's wearing, we've grown closer these past few days, by how much we are around each other. We sleep together, do challenges together, and over all are almost always beside one another.

I can't concentrate on anything other than her and her pink pouty lips moving, her scent is intoxicating me and I can't help but take a deep breath in, she smells so fucking good I just want to shove my head between her neck and breathe her in until I can't anymore.

"It's good, but you need to get your friend before I call his mother and get her to fly over and get him herself." She laughs tossing her head back and I stare in amazement.

"I can't take anything you say seriously with that thick Aussie accent you got." She laughs, before taking a sip of her coffee. I slightly smile before asking. "What's that?" Pointing to her mug, even though I knew what it was, obviously it was coffee, I just wanted to keep her talking, I love her voice.

"Coffee, did you want some? I made some earlier but everyone used up the last of it from the machine." She giggles, before looking down into the coffee mug and swirling it around.

"Nah I'm good, but how do you like your coffee? Maybe I might like the way you make yours."
She eyes me wearily, and starts explaining exactly how she likes her coffee down to how much water to use.