4. ʜɪᴍ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜꜱ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ʜᴇʀ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ

Ishan's POV:

When i asked him if he wanna know about her ex, i could see curiousity rising through his eyes. I reply to him "Well even i dunno, i guess we gotta ask that pretty one who's next to Shifa"

Shahid's POV:

Pretty one beside shifa?? who was he suggesting, i could see 2 girls beside shifa, as i couldnt confirm who he was talking about, so i question him teasingly "By the way who did u meant by a pretty girl??" He told it was the one in a black outfit as i tease him again but he just smile like a dumb person "Ishan I can see where it is going" He reply me with "Hehe" and we continue chitchatting.

Suddenly a guy barge into the classroom. I could tell who it was from afar. It was Shuhaib. As he peeks into the class and I hear him calling out Her name. I glance at her while she runs to shuhaib as he grabs her hand and walk away from the classroom.

The hell!!! Why did they look super close just now?? My curiosuity raises as i walk outside of the classes. Ishan were following me but i told him to go talk to the pretty one he mentioned earlier. And i could see him approaching that girl.

I step outside of the class and i could hear 2 people talking roughly
"What the hell's wrong with you!!??" She asks him irritably as Shuhaib continues "Whats' wrong with your ex?, that so-called-ex of yours were making all those commotion with me asking if i have any ulterior motive with you and that if we were a one-thing, What's fucking the matter with him, he even asked me for your new number.....i swear im gonna tell this to rehan and riyas!!!!"

"What.....i meant he....but WAIT DONT U DAREEEEE INFORM THEM ABOUT THIS.....i meant please dont, will u atleast do me this favor.....please...Pretty Please...Handsome??"

What?? HANDSOME??? THE FUCK- Asthagfirullah but HANDSOME??? Shifa sees Shuhaib as in a Handsome way- I meant Shifa and Shuhaib??? There is NO Fckng wayy!!!

I hear him reply to her "Ok i guess i will consider it then" Shifa exclaims happily "Thankyouuu soo much Handsome!!, So what happend after that?" Shuhaib continues "I punched him in the face when he added that he want to get back together with you, that bastard" he murmered as i go back to the classroom as they continue their conversation.

Shuhaib, the one my friends hate almost making it look like a rivals....i did i like him but not anymore!! well HELL WITH THAT NOW WE REALLY ARE RIVALS!!!

Nahima's POV:

In the middle of our girls conversation, i felt a person walking to us as i turn to look if it was Shifa, i was about to ask her why her brother suddenly dragged her and disappeared just like that. But it turns out the person was Shahid's friend who was suggesting us to call him Hun or smthng.... Our eyes met each other when i felt like he wanted to talk to us as i hear him asking,

"May i join u guys?" We all agree and he joins us but, well there was this awkward silent for a minute because HE IS SHAHID'S FRIEND!!! As the rumors state this guy and shahid are the worst coldest person in our college, all were just staring at each other and he requests another thing looking up to me "Can i have u for a moment?" I tilt up my head as i ask him if  Tanisha can tag along with us. HE AGREES!! We 3 people go to the backside where no one's seated.

As Tanisha and i sit in the seat, we look up at the guy standing infront of us.Suddenly he  leans onto me giving me a sudden goosebumps, Ackk!!! why is he so frkng closee.....his questions pops up as "I know ur friend Shifa has an ex, may i know who he is and what's his name?"

The Hell's wrong with this guy!! Asking me about my friends personal life, I aint gonna fall for that, huh u dont know how i can be rude sometimes even if it means ur senior or whatever. I reply to him in a serious tone "And who are you to ask this question? May i know what ur gonna gain anything from this?". Suddenly i see him chuckle for a second as Tanisha grabs my hand shaking her head not to behave this way, she whispers to me

"Nahimu dont do that, u know he is the 2nd most scariest person and how all were talking about him and shahid on the fresher's day about them being all higher ups and stuff". This idiot girl...well i cant blame her she gets scared way too easily tho, i whisper back to her "Dont worry i know what im doing right now and he dared ask about shifa's personal life, as if im gonna share everything to him all too scared"

I see him smirk at me this time and i ask him "Anything to say hmm?" He drags a chair and sits infront of us replying to me "Well well, i may be sharing that when u give me the answer". Suddenly we all turn to a stomping footstep, it was Shahid, he was approaching to us and the guy infront of me stood up suddenly.

Shahid look at us confusingly as his friend looks to me talking "This pretty  is a sly one, i kinda like that she has her bitch side within her, between I am Ishan, well im not telling ur my type or anything, sorry pretty one" I could no longer be patient i reply to him saying "Well ur not even my type Ishan...well was it hun?" I chuckle. I could see Ishan's gaze turning into a stern one,  shahid grabs him while Ishan getting back to his normal gaze. Well atleast he is gone, ugh that rascal.

I turn to Tanisha who were looking a little relief. She just starts giving me  lecture telling how to maintain this behavior of mine and i simply nod at her making her sigh....well i aint gonna change hehe. We get a call from shifa from the group telling us to meet up with her in washroom. Tanisha and i rush to the washroom.

~Thankyou for reading this chp, Support me by voting <3~