ep1

It's my first time writing story's and may have some grammer mistakes because English is not my first language.

Jake POV.

I heard my alarm⏰ ringing🔔 and it was already 6:28 pm so I get up fast and I took a shower 🚿 fast⏩,I had a quick breakfast 🥞,I really want to have ramen🍜 but because of the time I ate bread🍞.
When I was about to get out from my apartment I heard my phone📱 ringing and it was sunoo.

End of jake POV...

~🦋~
Jake was trying to attend the call but suddenly he bumped into someone,jake was about to fall but the man catched him by collar.after standing straight he tried to look who was it but the man's was not clear but he was wearing a black leather jacket before jake could say something the man ran from there like he have something urgent.
Jake snapped out when he heard his phone ringing so he ran faster to the bus stand and he saw sunoo, wonnie and niki were standing and the same time bus arrived (I think jake ran faster as flash).
After getting in the bus ,"hyung why were you late" you almost missed the 🚌 bus ,jake explained what happened,he apologized about it,"it's okay hyung it's just because of the time you will get used to it so don't apologize" said wonnie.

After arriving at infront of the school gate jake was really too stunned to speak because of the building 🏢,
It was very bigger than he thought,bigger than his previous school.
"Guys the school is so big than I thought 😦,it so cool😎" jake said jumping happily.
And the three were nodding with pride face,jake asked so many questions about the school and the three were answering very proudly.

(WHAT do you think how much questions did jake asked them?)

Jake POV.

After arriving at the school I was really too stunned to speak(author:like the meme?)
(Jake:shut up you mouth 💢),I was too stunned to speak because the building was so big than I thought when I entered the building the smell was sauur good (I thought his accent will be good at this story right?)
I asked them so many questions and they were answering all the questions I asked.

End of jake POV.....

The bell rang they three said bye to jake and went to there own classes,and jake was trying to find staff room,when jake was trying to find staff room he heard someone saying "STOP" so he walked to that room
to see what's going on there after he saw the room he peaked his head through the door and what he saw is....

This is there school it's so big and beautiful ❤️

The uniform they wore..,it's perfect right?

💕To be continued.💕

I think you enjoyed it and what you think about what jake saw there??? Any answers??.

Total letters:532 words.
I'am a student so it  will take some time to post stories so I apologise about that see you at the next chapter bye💕