ep:4

Jake POV

I asked them about heeseung and they answered my question after a while i checked the time it was 11:50, now it's time to bell,sauur I waved bye to them and leaved from the cafeteria while I was walking someone pulled me.

End of POV..

Jake looked who was that ,it was heeseung heeseung pinned jake in the wall.

"Hey just ,let me go,why are u doing this to me" jake yelled,he pushed heeseung and heeseung hit the wall,and now heeseung got 💢😡 "you have the power to push me right? This is the first day of your school and u want to get punishment from me haa~"?, heeseung moved forward and jake steps back he hit the wall he can't do anything now,the bell rang "heeseung bell rang let's go to our class" jake said,he tried to run away but heeseung held Jake's wrist tightly.
"Heeseung just let me go jake said with teary eyes.
jake was really scared so he closed his 👀 then he felt a soft lips  on his lips ,the lips was so soft and the person is heeseung,he was really enjoying jake's lips but jake wasn't kissing him back so heeseung kissed him aggressively this time jake kissed him back,the kiss was so soft and smooth and there lips moved in sync,jake pulled heeseung for breath they kissed until they were out of breath, heeseung was the one who is enjoying Jake's lips,"is this your first kiss"? hee asked and jake just nodded shyly he was blushing.
I think I'm the lucky person to taste your pink plumpy lips" heeseung said with a smirk,jake was really blushing bcs of that words from heeseung."now let's go to class" heeseung said with a soft voice,it's first time someone being nice,he is only happy with his friends.

Hee held Jake's hand and walked to class like nothing happened and jay and sunghoon were looking at them confused.its time to start class and now it was math class jake really loved it but not all the students in the class love it.
The teacher came in and started class , teacher asked a question to jake because he is new student and she want to know how brave is he "jake,can u solve this question"?

Jake stood from the seat and walked near to board and took a chalk,he was doing it so easily even the teacher got shocked bcs of jake.

"Wow jake you're so brave than I thought" she said students cheered him and heeseung was so happy to see that,he got back to his seat suddenly he felt someone hands on his thighs jake looked who's hand is that it was heeseung,jake felt uncomfortable so he removed heeseung's hands from his thighs but heeseung didn't stop he put his hands on jake's thigh.

Skip time.

Now it's time for lunch,jake decide to meet his friends and they three were in cafeteria,he saw and said hi to them they were happy to meet again,"hyung today's menu is ramen" niki said,Jake's smile widened after hearing ramen jake got his plate and stood in line "aww he is so cute" sunoo said.

They were eating food and jake saw similar dress jake looked up it was heeseung and his friends and heeseung's friends saying hi eachother,jake was between hee and niki , sunghoon siting near sunoo and jungwon sitting near jay."heeseung do u know guys eachother"? He asked with puppy eyes "yes" he replied,then Jake looked at niki "why u didn't u say that u were friends niki"?, "it's better than I'm saying so I didn't tell u that's it".niki replyed.
Then suddenly jay spokes up "hey guys how about going to party today tonight ,it will be so fun".
"Yaa! Jay hyung what a great idea" sunoo said."nah I'm not coming " jake suddenly spoke up, everyone looked  him with face of why even heeseung,"but why not jake ,it will be so fun"sunghoon said
"but.... I have never been to a party".
"Wait u never"? Jay Asked "Yes,I have never been to a party".
"So this time u can come with us" heeseung told to jake with a husky voice .
"But...", "please hyung,pls" niki said with a pout on his face jake couldn't resist his cuteness.
"Okay ,I....will come" jake said "thank God,u finnally agreed "wonnie said.
"Jake were u live ,I can pick u from there just tell me the address " heeseung said.

"I stay in a apartment ,urban space Gangnam station." Jake replied.

Skip time.

Jake was packing his things and getting ready to go back to his apartment.
"Hey jakey,give your number" heeseung said. "Why"? Jake asked "I should come and pick u" heeseung said.
" Okay" jake said and gaved his number to heeseung "okay I will call u" hee said.
When jake was about to go heeseung held Jake's wrist turned him around and heeseung gave a peck on his lips. Jake was really blushing "bye my jakey" hee said.
Jake ran from there .

Skip time.

Jake reached his apartment,he unlocked the door and got inside,he went to washroom to wash his face then he ,he remembered about his kiss which made him blush. "The kiss was so good"jake told him self,then he realising what did he just said, it made him blush once more,he looked dress for party but he couldn't find good so he just picked something simple to wear,he looked at the time it was already the time heeseung said he would come and pick him,so he took a bath fast and weared the dress he selected,he puted some perfume and he done doing his hair.

 "The kiss was so good"jake told him self,then he realising what did he just said, it made him blush once more,he looked dress for party but he couldn't find good so he just picked something simple to wear,he looked at the time it was already the ...

Jake's outfit for the party.

Jake got ready very fastly and very excited for the party.
He heard ringing his apartment bell so he opened the door to see who it was heeseung.

Hope you guys enjoyed the story,I will upload the ep5 soon so stay tuned,so bye bye goodnight