ep2

Jake POV.

THE bell rang and they three went to their own class and I was trying to find my teacher,while I was searching the staff room I heard some noises from a room like someone crying and I heard someone asking for help sauur my I attention got into that,after finding that room I peeked my head through it.

End of Jake POV....

As jake peeked his head through the door he saw three boys was trying to beat  a boy,he didn't know really what to do so he took all his power and he yelled "STOP IT WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING TO THAT BOY".

After hearing Jake's voice they turned to him.Then jake noticed it was that the leather jacket man he saw earlier.
The leather jacket man came closer to jake and leaned his face closer to jake,just a inches was there left he was really close.

???:"who are you,I have never seen u before here (the man don't remember him).

When he was about to say something he heard someone calling his name and it was his teacher,"shit"the man said and they ran of.

After seeing his teacher he was relive."what are you doing here jake, your meant to be in class front and why are u here".

"Nothing I just wanted to see this whole school that's why" jake lied,jake really didn't know what to say that's why he lied."okay,now let's go to class the students are waiting for you in the class".

While they were walking to class,"your looks so cute and handsome jake".After hearing the compliment he was so shy but still thinking about that boy's.

Skip time...

~🦋~

After reaching the class jake was nervous because he really don't know what to do,his friends are in other class.
Teacher saw him being nervous "don't be nervous jake"she said.

Jake was happy after hearing that his teacher comforting him.after entering the class his widened by the look of class. The class super clean and a big classroom he really loved it❤️.

He was snapped when teacher called his name he came to reality.
"So students this is our new students jake,now introduced yourself jake"mrs rose'said (she is the one who came in mind😁).

"Hi my name sim jeayun but u can call me as jake,I'm from Australia and I hope we get along well".
The whole class cheered for him .

"You're so handsome " students complimented him. Here also jake was shy hearing a sudden compliment from students he never expected that. "Okay jake now it's time to get your seat",she looked around and she saw a seat okay you can sit near heeseung,jake looked at the the empty seat and looked at the student,his eyes widened he was shocked after seeing the leather jacket man,it was heeseung he was scared by the look of heeseung and his friends,but he didn't show that fear outside he just walked to his seat and then he saw hee's friends.he just said hi to them and sat like that never met, heeseung was staring at jake all the time in class ,no one noticed it,even his friends who are jay and sunghoon didn't noticed it.

~Skip time.

The class ended and jake was putting his books on his locker and then someone snapped on his shoulder so jake looked back to check who was it,it was heeseung,he leaned closer and whispered in jake's ear "we met again" hee said.jake was too scared so he just nodded,after saying this to jake heeseung walked away with his friends somewhere that time jake left a big sigh.

After a he walked to see his friends,they were meant to be meet in cafeteria,jake reached cafeteria but he couldn't find them then someone back hugged him "kamjagiya" jake said ofc it was niki he really love to tease his hyungs especially jake,jake looked around that is anyone staring him but nobody he didn't said that loud so nobody heard it,he smacked niki's arm "aw that's really hurts hyung" niki said with a cute face,"you started it and u deserve it",jake said back.

They were bickering eachother ,"guys just stop your not in house ,now you're in school"sunoo said with sassy look."but he started it "jake said...

"Guys just stop fighting,you have time to fight in home okay but not in school, please guys I'm begging u ,we can't get in trouble,if we get in trouble we're really dead so just stop,will u", jungwon said with angry face.
Jungwon really looked mad, he stared at them angrily,jake and niki got scared they had no choice they just nodded "sorry",they told at them same time.

"Nah it's okay guys , let's get some thing delicious to eat",wonnie said with a smile on his face.
"Yes , let's get something,I'm really hungry "niki said.
"You're always hungry niki"sunoo said with a sassy look.
"Yaa it's all because I'm still a baby okay".....
Jake and wonnie laughed at them., Then sunoo suddenly said "I want mint choco 🍨",
They three looked at him with annoyed face and said "yaa,not again please",they told at the same time staring at sunoo."what,why are you guys looking me like that,did I killed someone haa".
"Nevermind" let's just go jake said.while they were going to someone was staring at them.

Skip time.

(⁠✿⁠ ⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠)