ep:10

Heeseung sneaked his hands into jake's shirt making jake send shiver down to his spine,Heeseung bited and sucked his neck and jake stood there while let out small whimpers,Heeseung smirked against his skin,he was going down but the voice interrupted them.

"You guys there"

Jake suddenly let go of Heeseung and shouted yes as a answer he fixed his cloths and hair once more also Heeseung did the same.

They got out of the room and met with others gazes.

Jay:what were u guys doing?

He asked him with a sly smirk on his face which was noticed by Heeseung, he dont know what to say

they all went silent for seconds but the silence broke when jake came up with a lie.

Jake:oh we was thinking about going for trip or something.

He scratched his nape as he answered

Riki:oh we were also talking about the same thing,so which place did u guys choose?

This time jake was out of answer so Heeseung came up with a answer which is iksan(I remembered jeongwoo from treasure).

Sunghoon:oh that's great then we can meet jeongwoo and his boyfriend right?

Hee:yea!

Jungwon:it's been a rly long time we have met them.

Everyone nodded except jake who is thinking who they're talking about.

Heeseung noticed it and patterns head who look like a lost puppy.

But it was interrupted by the door bell.

Niki:I think the food is already here let me go pick it.

He raned to the door but he was shocked to see the man infront of him.

Niki:Jeongwooo!!!

Jeongwoo:OH HEY NIKI LONG TIME NO SEE.

They hugged each other.

Hee:와 정우 오랜만이다.

Jeongwoo:oh hi guys how u guys doing.

Then his gaze went two the puppy looked boy.

Jeongwoo:Hi.

He waved at him and jake waved him back shyly.

Jay:when did u moved back to here,we were planning to see u and your boyfriend.

Jeongwoo:well doyoung,my boyfriend his father was not feeling well so came back here.

Sunoo:well it was nice to meet here,well say doyoung my hi,he is just little younger than me right?.

Jeongwoo nodded.

Jeongwoo:I will be going back now guys c u next time.

"Sure".

After Jeongwoo was gone .

Jake:guess we are not going any more I guess.

Hee:Aaaahhhh don't think about it now let's have food after that we will decide everything.

They all nodded and started have the food they ordered.

So I'm back well I was just getting used to UK now,so I think I will post tomorrow if I only got time bcz I'm not living with my dad anymore. And on thirteenth ENHYPEN IS HAVING A CKMEBACK WOHOOOO.
LETS GAUUUR.

I HIT 546 SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE SO FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM (ID:a.n_it_a10)PROFILE:ItS ME  AND ALSO SUBSCRIBE MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL WHICH IS CALLED AS (ID:Jake_asthetix127).

I WILL PUT THE PROFILE PIC DOWN SO U CAN FIND ME EASILY.

SO HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT BY BEBS