Ep5

Sry guys for NOT POSTING ITS ALL BCS IM VERY BUSY NOWDAYS ,I APOLOGIZE.
now , let's get to the story let's gauuuuuur.

Jake opened the door heeseung.
"Wow he looks so hot in that dress"he mumbled himself.

"Jake,jake u hear me"?,hee(heeseung I will put his name now like this in story).

Jake snapped out after hearing his name "u okay"? Hee asked,jake nodded ,hee ruffled Jake's hair.
"U looks so cute in that dress jake" hee said making jake blush.
"U too hyung" jake said,now heeseung is the one who is blush,"ok now let's go they're waiting for us" hee said.

Hee dress

They walked to their car and hee started.

Skip time.

The silence was awkward it cutted of when jake asked hee where is the party.
"It's in a club and, it's owned by Jay's father(he is so 🤑💰).

They reached their destination, when jake got out of the car NI-KI came running and hugged jake.
"You're here,we're so happy"sunoo and wonnie told at the same time.
Hee saw NI-KI hugging jake he is jealous,he also want to hug him but he can't do now.
"Now let's start the party"sunghoon yelled from stage,the music started playing.
"NI-KI,SUNOO, WONNIE make sure you guys won't do anything wrong, especially you NI-KI".
Jake said to them in a warning voice, but not angry.

"Why me hyung, I'm a good boy" NI-KI said with a pout on his face.

"It's bcs you're the one who always cause problem" jake said.

And now they started bickering,"are they kids to fight like this , look at my wonnie he is so calm"jay said.
"So sunoo also,he is my prince" hoon said.
"Ooh u two lovely birds you two are saying that they two are your boyfriends ,how about confess now it's a perfect time" hee said.

"Then how about u hee,how about u confess JAKEY"jay saying with smirk on his face.
The words made hee shut up his mouth.

Now let's go to them,they finished their fighting.

"Jake,how about a drink 🍷" hoon said.

"But I never tried it"jake saying with a pout on his face.

"It's okay hyung it won't kill you," NI-KI said, "NIKI just shut up" jake said in angry tone.

"Why me again " niki asked jake ,"guys please stop fighting " jay said.

"Okay" NI-KI and jake said at the same time.

"Now jake come with me" hee said ,and jake nodded as a answer he followed him.

"So what you want"? Hee asked,"I don't know anything" jake replied.
"It's your first time,so let's try drinking beer 🍺"hee said making jake comfortable.

Jake nodded."one beer" hee ordered the beer is here.
"Now jake try it"hee said.
Jake tried it he felt fire inside."I taste a bitter taste"jake said after he drank.

Few hours later jake felt something his his stomach.

"Hyung,can u say where is the washroom"jake asked. "It's there,are u okay?.

"Ofc, I'm okay"jake replied,jake is now drunk
He thanked hee and ran to washroom.
"How can he be so cute" hee mumbled himself.

SkipTime (bcs I'm lazy).

It's been a hours jake want to washroom but he is not still here,hee got suspicious about the thing he started to check.

Hee heard moans from washroom,like someone making out he went to check who is that,his eyes widened.

Someone was kissing jake,jake was rly drunk bcs the alcohol kicked in.
The man tried to unbutton jake shirt.heeseung got angry he kicked the man making the man fall on the floor.
"What the heck are u doing to him"heeseung yelled to the man.
The man ran of bcs he is scared.
He looked at jake,and took him in a bridal style.
And walked to his car ,he laid jake on back seat.
He called jay "jay I'm going home ,jake is not feeling well,take care of others".
"Okay" jay replied.

Bye goodnight and sry for not putting story I will put a story tomorrow