Chapter 9: Talk

Christine's perspective

"Chris wake up," a voice said to me. "Where am I?" I asked. "I can't tell you yet," he responded. " Can you tell me who you are?'' I asked the man.

"I'm Eric and I'm here to help you control the powers you're stepping into," he informed me. "Oh that," I thought. I didn't like to think about it too much but if he's going to help me then so be it. "Come here,"Eric tells me.

I followed him to a place that had a lot of stories and one in particular caught my eye. It was one about my sister. "T-that's my sister," I stuttered. "Yes it is,'' he says as he reveals the rest of the story. And at the end it said she'll die.

"No!" I screamed before everything went black. "Chris calm down," I heard someone say. I was having trouble figuring out who it was but then he said, "Chris relax. It's okay, everything is okay,"

It was Eric and he was telling me to calm down. But then I lost control of myself. He told me to breathe with him so I did and was back in control of my body but I was still a wolf and he told me to let go. I was back to normal but I was very sleepy. "Are you okay?" Eric asked me. "Yeah, I'm just tired," I responded. " Oh okay um do you want to help me out with somethings'' he asked "Sure" I replied we went to many different places and it was really cool but then he told me to hide. A woman, a giant appeared out of nowhere and took the soul of an animal. I tried to go after here but Eirc stopped me "it's too dangerous" he said "I know but I always get myself into danger that could kill me, I'll be fine" I said back "Chris you don't understand" he whisper we headed back to that story but he covered it before I could see it. " I think you should head back, you've been gone longer than you think" he said "Okay" I replied.