Intro

I'm Sophia Brennan and I'm a witch.

I'm a simple and basic girl, but that's something I take pride in. I am addicted to everything related to books. Listening to music and dancing is something I can't live without, so that's why my hobby is dancing and I give dancing lessons. I'm an early morning girl, out at dawn for a run or a walk. I'm calm and quiet until you get to know me or I have a drink. I love my family and my friends, there's nothing I wouldn't do for them. I always study and I have always had good grades, especially for languages. Flowers and good food are the way to my heart. Stargazing and astrology have always been something I loved, which probably explains why my favorite color is every darker shade of blue. My dream is to travel and see the world.

My whole life, I always felt like I didn't fit in. It felt like there was something wrong or different with me. That was until I met the slytherins and with them I fit right in. When I'm with them, I feel like I'm exactly where I should be.

Little did I know what was waiting for me. A life full of happiness, friendship, love and joy but also loss, hurt, grief and betrayal. If I had known that I would lose myself and everything I stood for, would I do it again? Would I do things differently, just so I could recognize the girl described above again?